Need some help dog attacked my plants

spyvy

Yep My dog ate 2 of my plants and damaged 2 others..

The 2 that she ripped out of the soil had alot of root tear.. But still had a good amount of roots still there .. I replanted them and watered lightly
well from what they been through you can see they are pretty sad looking ..

My question is you think these will recover ..
They are 18 days old today .. Is there anything else to do / Like no light or anything like that ..
Or just keep my fingers crossed .. The last pics are what they looked like those survived the pitbull .. I swear she ate those other 2 in like a minute i went out of the room for a like 2 minutes and she was haveing a ball .. Hope she at least caught a buzz.. No more grow room access for her ..

Any help Would be grateful :bong::thanks::thanks:

IMG_22291.jpg

IMG_22325.jpg

IMG_22171.jpg

IMG_22232.jpg

IMG_22344.jpg

IMG_22303.jpg

IMG_22314.jpg

they will live and you will never know they were hurt. yes they will take some recovery time but no worries man. short of ripping them out and leaving them out they will recover. dont overwater...dont change your lighting

They will bounce back. Follow PV's advice and don't sweat it. They are weeds and very hearty plants. If you can't keep your dog out of the grow area, use a little cheyenne pepper sprinkled around the pots. When the pooch comes sniffing it will get a snoot full of pepper and not be back. Won't hurt the dog but it will discourage it from visiting your plants. Works for cats too.

Step1 , shoot dog , Step2, bury dog under plants. Step3, watch plants grow ! :peace:

I once had a garden in shed out back and a rat decided to move in for the warmth. The little bastard would go and eat the stalks of the plants between the soil surface and the first internode. He would'nt bother with a trap and cheese so I used one of those sonic animal repelants to drive him out.

i feel your pain m8. i had an unexpected visit from ma gals grandparents yest so i had to move my propagator and stuff into the bedroom were my dog was, and i aslo had two cuttings in a glass. well i had to put my dog in the room as well and when i went in after the little shit had ate my cuttings in the glass, arghhhh!! Lucky he didn touh my prop. He aint gettin no love for a while lol, believe that. neways, hope ur plants recover m8. good luck.

my new pup ripped up 10 brainfart seeds when i was getting the ready for transplanting. took the plants out back went in to get soil and came back to little pile of stems leaves and roots. went ahead and planted and 6 survived. the ones that had no roots left did not clone. the others survive and are looking good 3 weeks later.

"NO DOGS ALLOWED" The dog isn't the one to blame now is he .:smokin::smokin:

I dunno...I blame my gf's dog for just about anything, but I'm really not a dog person at all. If they all up and disappeared overnight I would be the first one in the streets celebrating ;) A bullet guarantees the dog will never do it again...however that course of action can come with its own set of drawbacks depending on your situation.

To spyvy, if you haven't been eaten by your dog and want to shell out some extra money put up one of those invisible fences around your grow area and put the collar on your dog. Not only will it probably keep your dog out of the area but the dog has a built-in audible notification feature that allows you to tell WHEN they tried to cross the perimiter ;)

"NO DOGS ALLOWED" The dog isn't the one to blame now is he .:smokin::smokin:

+ reps CT Greenskunk. Best advice here. Not only will restricting the pets access protect the plants from future attacks, but from pest attacks too. Pets that go outside (especially) are not disirable because the can transprt pests and mold spores on the fur and for the obvious reasons.
Shooting the dog shouldn't be an option and isn't particularly funny (to us dog lovers) for those that thought it was.

Yep My dog ate 2 of my plants and damaged 2 others..

The 2 that she ripped out of the soil had alot of root tear.. But still had a good amount of roots still there .. I replanted them and watered lightly
well from what they been through you can see they are pretty sad looking ..

My question is you think these will recover ..
They are 18 days old today .. Is there anything else to do / Like no light or anything like that ..
Or just keep my fingers crossed .. The last pics are what they looked like those survived the pitbull .. I swear she ate those other 2 in like a minute i went out of the room for a like 2 minutes and she was haveing a ball .. Hope she at least caught a buzz.. No more grow room access for her ..

Any help Would be grateful :bong::thanks::thanks:

IMG_22291.jpg

IMG_22325.jpg

IMG_22171.jpg

IMG_22232.jpg

IMG_22344.jpg

IMG_22303.jpg

IMG_22314.jpg
My Dogo Argentino will not stay away from my plant that "was" THRIVING...now it is small sad and budding...I blink and he's on it.
Only eight months old,I'm trying to train him.
I can see it in the distance now..shirt,kinda skinny 💯🐶☠️
I was hoping it would bush back up...maybe next year..smh
I never had a dog go in like this,my other dogs never even noticed my crops!

My setter likes to eat my plants. I have learned to keep her away from them whether inside or outside. Indoors I put up a plastic screen used in overhead lights. It is white plastic with half inch squares. Outside I use 3 gallon pots put up on a table where she can't reach them and they get sun all day long.

It is never the dog's fault ALWAYS the owner's.

Back
Top Bottom