Need some help dunno if my plants are flowering or not

Bob Ross

So my plants are not very tall atm not as tall as i should of expected. But they are being covered in white hairs.. between the nodes etc.. Does that mean they are flowering?? I cant upload pics due to camera is broken. But i can describe in better detail to anyone that can help just let me know what you need to know. Please and thank you! They are set at 18-6 for light.

There is white hairs all over them. but they are supposed to be like 2 feet taller than they are.. So i dunno if that will happen during flowering or what. But they are starting to smell more and more. they look nice and healthy nice and green. Not a cpl of white hairs but one node has like a dozen or more. Is that a sign of flowering or what?

yeah they are autos.. i got super busy and lost my journal i was keeping and dont have the exact date any more. Should i start my blooming stage i take it then? 12/12 or what?

It happens to us all at one time lol. I have a big bud reg plants outside starting to flower and all the other plants are chillin in veg is my strange story lol I have been vegging it sense last December. It is starting a month early

nice lol. also my roomie gona let me use her camera to take some pictures. I could really use some help with the sexing of the plants.. First time i looked at them they all had white hairs growin and nothing else.. But now im unsure. First grow so have no clue. So tomorrow im going to take some pictures and it would be awesome if you could help me out. I dunno if i have a male in there or not or hermies or whats going on honestly. Ive done a lot of research and youtube etc. But i just need a second opinion on the matter to be safe and to know if ive messed up or not. Thanks!

IMG_81356.JPG
IMG_81345.jpg
IMG_81302.JPG
IMG_81291.JPG
IMG_81282.JPG
IMG_81272.JPG
IMG_81262.JPG
IMG_81253.JPG
IMG_81243.JPG

thanks! Ithought they were all females just from all the videos and pictures ive compared! Just my first grow and just wanted that reassurance! Thanks a bunch! they are looking beautiful and cant wait to smoke em :)

Back
Top Bottom