YbcIaYa.jpg
Uu0wIHv.jpg

Re: Need some help (new grower)

Why they are stretching? Well they are growing, that's what they do...lol
They look good, upload pics here next time it's easier to see
They look fine to me, in a week or two they will start filling out more

Re: Need some help (new grower)

Okay thanks for the reply :)
Dont know how to upload pics on this site yet haha.

Where the fan located:
Ej2lMad.jpg

Nice Job

They look Good, they are just young and reaching towards the light, I think the lights should be like 18" away, im not a LED guy, so ya may wanna double check on that

The light is right now 28 cm (11 inches) away from the plant.
i dont know if it is to close?

I think thats too Close, id start at 18"

Check yer Box and Manual, should have info on distances for the Viperspectra 300w

It's weird they're stretching when you have the light so close, my initial thought would have been stretch due to them trying to reach up for light. I think the viper is the same as mars though which I'm running, recommended light heights 30 inch seedling, 18-24" veg, 12-14" flower. They look healthy though.

I think the led need to be so close is because i dont have it in a grow tent but i am not sure. :)
What I would suggest, since you're not in peril right now, is to start a journal!
Let's use know all the details, post some pics of your space and, breakdown of what you got going!
You have a great community here that will help out for sure!

I love the answers. 16-18" is perfect height on the new kids, especially with LED. Not as much heat and full light saturation is good. I use LED for my sativa grows and know others that use LED for every grow. I wouldn't be afraid to extend the light time and go 20/4 for a few weeks. Just a thought. They really look healthy at this point! I agree on the journal.

Back
Top Bottom