Need some help starting a hempy bucket

Yea buddy, you got to get your brother off that stuff. I drink one beer a year. On Veteran's Day. Salute my buds that didn't make it. My younger son drinks liquor too. Can't tell him anything. He's 23 and knows everything, just like I did. But I wasn't a father until I was 35. I had fun up front. I knew life was going to be rough. Fortunately the stroke made my short term memory zero. I can remember the past like looking at a book. But I forgot what I had for breakfast. They don't let me babysit alone because I might forget them. So they say. That's good for me because they would have me babysitting constantly. I have three grandkids, 2 girls and one boy.

Yea buddy, you got to get your brother off that stuff. I drink one beer a year. On Veteran's Day. Salute my buds that didn't make it. My younger son drinks liquor too. Can't tell him anything. He's 23 and knows everything, just like I did. But I wasn't a father until I was 35. I had fun up front. I knew life was going to be rough. Fortunately the stroke made my short term memory zero. I can remember the past like looking at a book. But I forgot what I had for breakfast. They don't let me babysit alone because I might forget them. So they say. That's good for me because they would have me babysitting constantly. I have three grandkids, 2 girls and one boy.

I'm the same way. I drink one day a year and it's at the wife's fathers veterans picnic. I got all my partying done early in life too, I just got sick of always being hungover. That's no way to go through life. So many days wasted just laying in bed trying to not vomit on myself. I had my son at 31 years old. Been a stay at home dad for last 16 months and I wouldn't trade it for the world. I won't babysit anyone else's kids though, and I don't blame you for not doing it either. My sister did that to my mom for years, just dumping kids off on her as a free babysitter. Glad that you still get to enjoy the grandpa role though!

Your lucky to have that boy to help you along. The thing that gets you through the next 50 years will be the love from your son and family. That's what got me through it. Don't get me wrong, I still have the dreams every so often, but in ten minutes after I go take a leak I have forgotten about it.
I used to give the shots two days after payday. Nearly all the whores had something. There used to be a line of guys standing, waiting for for their turn at the girl sitting in the folding chair giving head. Not bad for a quarter I guess. I swear twenty guys in line at a time. There's a story for ya. Two things I never do any more, offer my wife a quarter and howl when we're doing it doggie style. I had a dry spell after I did that. And I only did each one once. I'm a bad old man.

Keep doing the best medicine for PTSD. I failed a piss test at the VA once so I gave them a copy of my prescription. I made them put it in my record. I haven't been back since and that was in 1998. They told me I had less than a year to live and to go home and get my affairs in order. Yea right.

I used to give the shots two days after payday. Nearly all the whores had something. There used to be a line of guys standing, waiting for for their turn at the girl sitting in the folding chair giving head. Not bad for a quarter I guess. I swear twenty guys in line at a time. There's a story for ya. Two things I never do any more, offer my wife a quarter and howl when we're doing it doggie style. I had a dry spell after I did that. And I only did each one once. I'm a bad old man.

Normally I like to make my own mistakes, but I will take your advice on that! My ol' lady would kill me lol. We didn't get to have any of that kinda fun when I was overseas, but then again I don't know how fun that would be to stand in line waiting to get a shot that you knew you were gonna need! Different times indeed. I still think I was born in the wrong era

Yea, anything pre1937 would have been a better era. Well it was nice talking to you pal. I have to get some dinner ready. My wife works 3-11 shift and I have to fend for myself. Hep C left me with diabetes and I have to test and eat and hopefully not give myself a shot. I really enjoyed the talk. Another time I hope.

Back
Top Bottom