Need some help with my seedling

420tony

high all, new to the forum I recently started growing and my plant has been doing great I have it on 18/6 lighting on a timer I have 3 cfls which are each 1600 lumens and 23 watts.. I have an exhaust fan as well as intake to Bring in cool air.. my box is a mini fridge. I will post pics.

my problem is recently my plant has been showing a purple stem and kind purpleish around the leaves.. I'm using soil which is miracle grow potting mix I have not added any nuts besides what are in the soil, just water and light.

here's a pic. how does it look?

image10732.jpg

Miracle Grow might be too hot for seedlings, or the pH might be wrong. You probably shouldn't add any nutes until this condition is sorted since they can be pretty tender this young. The soil looks like it might be a bit heavy/dense as well. From my experience cannabis likes a lot of drainage and air in the soil - most soils for this sort of growing have more pearlite and/or vermiculite or other porous stuff in it to allow more air. I'd suggest trying to flush with a lot of water to get the extra nutes out, but without being more porous this could backfire into a cement-like mess. Hope some of this helps - good luck!

Back
Top Bottom