Need some help.

TheRza

Hello all im in the need of some help i was asking questions before on my other plants. 7 of them like what should i do with them and such well i did what people told me to do on this site and there doing perfect they all turned out to be females its pritty obviouse when your plant has hella leaves and you can see the thc and the big ass buds growing well even if they did turn out male i would still keep them and make hash well anyways instead of growing outside i decided to move inside now before all i had was a 60 watt light bulb witch was ok it got my plants up to flowering mode and then i needed a bigger light a better one so i asked my neighbore to see what an hps light is and the light bulb so he replys well i know alot of people who grow weed with one of them things so i laugh and agree and he asked me why you asking? so then i replied that im trying to grow some tomatoes inside my house and he laughs and then tells me that he is from the 70's and that he isnt stupid and then shows me 5 plants all female ready to harvest. And gave me a free oz to start with to see if i like it. And never knew this for 19 years of my life he is a proffesional weed grower LUCKY ME!! so now i get seeds free and bud whenever i want now this makes sense of all those years i was on the side of my house a spot where me and all my homies kick it. Like everyday we smelt weed but i'll get to the point he told me alot of stuff about growing gave me soil,buckets,fertilizer,HPS 400watt lamp!!!!!!!!! with the bulb and all a really huge light took both my hands to pick this thing up and im 6'4 220 lbs... well anyways when he gave me hella seeds i didnt expect so many would germinate and they did ; ) well i now have about 15 baby sprouts out of 18 plants that im growing they have the a a stem and 2 leaves well i just planted yesterday and i got 12 more plants that i got today from my next door friend.. well this is what i mainly needed help on there really really long and a white stem with there leave some are mushed yellow and just plain hanging down so im stuck heh what should i do with 12 plants not looking in very good condition.. thx

Back
Top Bottom