Need some help

Its clearly root rot .. sorry but at this stage its pretty much over .. ive done it before with miderate succes but it was earlier in the process .. peroxyde is good but its only in your res for a day max .. hydroguard on the other hand is there to stay so you wanna work with that
About the possible cause there is a lot of factor that can lead to that as the other mentionned but one other that i see is light leak even a tinny light leak can cause root rot
I heard a lot of people have great result with potasium silicate too but ive never tried it so maybe someone here with more experience can confirm :) hope it helped .. dont give up on hydro becaise of one bad shot mate

I figured it was a root problem from the beginning, if it really is root rot I don't think there's a way to come back from that?
And btw root rot can take a lot of shape almost every tocity sign can appear so make sure if your temp is ok in the res and enought oxygen. If its ok you may wanna block light to get in by putting something on top of it.
Its clearly root rot .. sorry but at this stage its pretty much over .. ive done it before with miderate succes but it was earlier in the process .. peroxyde is good but its only in your res for a day max .. hydroguard on the other hand is there to stay so you wanna work with that
About the possible cause there is a lot of factor that can lead to that as the other mentionned but one other that i see is light leak even a tinny light leak can cause root rot
I heard a lot of people have great result with potasium silicate too but ive never tried it so maybe someone here with more experience can confirm :) hope it helped .. dont give up on hydro becaise of one bad shot mate

What Strain is it? Blue Dream
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? 80/20 Hybrid
How Many Plants? 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Flowering
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? Week 5
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? Gallon
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? 77
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Clay pellets
If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 300w LED
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 79
RH of Room/Cabinet? 46
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.9
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farm Trio at 1400 ppm
Size or Square Footage of Room 3x3x6

Can someone help me out with this. The lower leaves are twisting and the tips are burnt and the upper leaves are curling down while their tips are curling up

81F173BD-4CD3-49CA-B855-47DE6E65CC99.jpeg
7B093D17-4B7A-4989-997D-80B029934F0A.jpeg
6F82E390-663F-41DA-ABE8-E8FFB6F13A85.jpeg
38960689-B54C-46E8-871A-95B151533B53.jpeg
10F96E22-F02D-474C-8B8D-632D3587CF52.jpeg
Looks like.nitrogen toxicity or.claw leaves so dark green first.sign flush them.good pH.water.lower.the nitrogen to half.dose hope.this helps.

Back
Top Bottom