Need some hemp info here - Hemp newbie

bob42

I'm looking for a good legal source of CBD's. I have schizophrenia and I've recently seen a study that indicates it could be beneficial to me. I want to try hemp flower. Now correct me anywhere I am wrong here. I've done minimal research into this.

OK. So I've found that I can buy industrial hemp flower ranging from 40g to 1lb up to even 22kg. Is all hemp flower the same or is some better than others? I know with pot you need the female buds. Do you also need the female hemp flower for CBD's? Are the CBD's in hemp flower significant enough to meet an adequate dosage? I would probably consume it orally. I'm a recovering drug addict and I think smoking might be a trigger for me even if hemp is non-addictive. Also final question do you know a good source for a decent price? Like a well known company or at least one that provides a high quality product at a reasonable price. I live in the US.

If there is anything I am wrong about please correct me. If you have anything to add please also do so.

Also - What is a good price for 1lb of good quality hemp flower?

Re: Need some hemp info here - hemp newbie.

Also if you know of any good resources where I can learn about hemp flower please add links.

NC started its hemp growing program in 2017. I'm a registered processor in nc. But I'm trying to establish myself as an Un-poccesed processor. I'm offering whole buds. I'm NOT posting here because i want to sell you something. I spent months researching your same question. We know there are official and unofficial federal laws, all of my research was based on state law.
Industrial hemp plants must be .3% thc or less. I wanted "marijuana" looking buds, but less than .3% thc. They do exist! Farmers can grow the skinny industrial kind and mow it down with a tractor for things you wouldn't injest.
The bushy marijuana looking plant is also grow, mostly outdoors now. This crop is also mowed down, but then dried and used for extraction. The kind i wanted would have to cut trimmed by hand and cured. BUT, this method is much more labor intensive, this more expensive for the farmer. I have found one person, after dozens of calles and emails through 3 states. They roughly trim by hand, producing buds with the sugar leaves still attached. BUT, they don't control the drying process.
As far as price, be smart and ask lots of questions. The completely dried and crushed, marijuana looking plant can be purchased. But it depends on who they are and from what state they are. No state on the eastcoast has farmers selling that way to the public.
So, what about dispensary looking buds with .3%thc? Good luck. I found a few companies online, but you know how that goes.

I'm looking for a good legal source of CBD's. I have schizophrenia and I've recently seen a study that indicates it could be beneficial to me. I want to try hemp flower. Now correct me anywhere I am wrong here. I've done minimal research into this.

OK. So I've found that I can buy industrial hemp flower ranging from 40g to 1lb up to even 22kg. Is all hemp flower the same or is some better than others? I know with pot you need the female buds. Do you also need the female hemp flower for CBD's? Are the CBD's in hemp flower significant enough to meet an adequate dosage? I would probably consume it orally. I'm a recovering drug addict and I think smoking might be a trigger for me even if hemp is non-addictive. Also final question do you know a good source for a decent price? Like a well known company or at least one that provides a high quality product at a reasonable price. I live in the US.

If there is anything I am wrong about please correct me. If you have anything to add please also do so.

Also - What is a good price for 1lb of good quality hemp flower?

If your interested in hemp products vitamins,oils, shakes and many other products check this out.... it's free to join
Become A My Club 8 Affiliate – My Club8 if you have any questions email me @ txharley11@gmail.com best of luck to you.✌️

Back
Top Bottom