420 Magazine Background

Need Some Ideas

Baremeat

Want to start my first indoor grow. Been thinking about were to place it at and what size to build. Then it hit me, I have an old upright freezer in the barn. It's about the right size that I was thinking. Hell, it still works, but hasn't been used in years.

Has anyone converted a fridge or freezer into a growbox? Looking for any information that could be put to good use.

Thanks for any help.

Baremeat
:bong:

Boss

Welcome to 420 Magazine!

Quite a few people have converted those into box's. Just some handy work, a good hps or cfl's and some fans. There are a few grow journals that show photos.

If you wanna get crazy with it you can rip out the innards and mylar in inside, keeping the bottom as a drain pan.

You can find them here. Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Baremeat

Thanks Boss, I found some of the pics you were talking about. Very cool. I will try and find the log for that grow and read about it tomarrow. Hope to get some ideas.

I have grown in soil before, many many years ago. Thought I would try my luck with hydro. Always want to learn new ways of doing things.

Thanks again.

Baremeat:bong:

KUSH302

I would try it first in soil to get the hang of it again.Soil is a much better buffer.Problems show up quicker with hydro.You may get a larger yield with hydro but the results always taste better with soil.

Top Bottom