Need some info on DWC

I’d think he’s enjoying reading up on some experiences. To get a better idea of some challenges of hydro and how to deal with them, before he invests his time and money and goes exploring a deep dark cave that hasn’t been mapped before with nothing but a flashlight and the spirit to do it. Now you can still do it that way. Or you can plan a lil and be more prepared. Like some safety equipment and tools would make navigating a dark cave a lot easier. Then just having brought a flashlight.

Holly crap

Did u guys scare off the OP

That's not who I've been responding to in this thread? I have to zoom the screen in until the message text occupies the entire display (and still squint), so don't really pay much attention to who posts what unless/until I notice whilst quoting text. I kind of entered old-fart mode a little early. Like now, I see that you are Bobthe420Builder, that message was post 4,953,177, and you are member 323,650. Before that, you were just "a person" in my mind. Well, one assumes, lol. Computer programs have come a long way since the early '80s when I was figuring out BASIC on my own, and I haven't actually seen you ;). But probably a person.

OP, if you're not the guy(?) I've been discussing all this with, how are we doing? Are you getting more signal than noise, or...? Ask 'em if you've got 'em!

Back
Top Bottom