Need some insight..Please Save My Mother

Socal OG

I just started growing and I have OG clone that I am turning into a Mother. It arrived here at 3 weeks and it has been under 6 T5 florescent light. It has been growing beautifully. However, some issues have come up I was needing help with, please.

60% of the stem has turned purple along with purple stems. The new growth leaves have (on some leaves) have twisted or scrunch up (only like 6 leaves). Yes there is more......Ridges on the leaves. "Am I killing my Mother" Help me save her. the Ph solid 5.5-6.5 whole time here. EC has been maintain at 1600 -2000 and the ppm are right at GH stated recommendation at 1080-1200. Water is not hard. I have given her some much love I am quite upset. I would appreciate some really good information from someone knowledgeable.

Thank You,
Socal OG

what are your day night temps ? try cutting down your nutes for a week and then flush trhat leaf curl on newer but not brand new leaves is something i get every so often and when i cut back nutes
it seems to quit saw somewhere that could be excess N

stem color often is related totemp issues am soil guy not hydro
so check what hydro gurus say too......

Twistng/curling/ridged leaves is almost always related to pH too low or high. Is this soil or hydro? 5.5 to 6.5 is a big range. I shoot for 6.5 with my soil if it goes less then 6.2 I start to see twisting etc.

6.5 is high for hydro. Try to shoot for 5.5 to 5.8

Back
Top Bottom