Need some opinions on nute schedule

I know if I had pics it would help greatly, I will try to get some up to show what's happening..

I'm growing in Happy Frog soil.

I grew this strain last round and now have a ton of clones and am experiencing the same issue as I did with their mom. During veg, I feed them MG all purpose since that's what I currently have on hand, and they experience no problems and show no defs. Everything is green, healthy, and growing vigorously. I just recently put 2 clones in flower and they start yellowing on the top to middle of the plant, but only on the older leaves. The newer leaves that surround the buds are fine.

I feed then Tiger Bloom during bloom at half strength once a week. The reason I'm feeding so little is because last time I burned the shit out of this plant halfway into bloom.

I have been switching to Tiger Bloom shortly after they go in 12/12 and begin forming buds. I'm thinking I'm switching nutes too early and sudden which is causing my problem. I've tried just giving them plain water and it seems to slow the yellowing, but now I'm beginning to see brown spots on the leaf blades, and some leaves are curling up at the tips. I know this generally indicates burn, which i have tried to counter by slowly flushing them.

I haven't checked ph at all, and I know I should be but I've been really busy and haven't gotten to give them as much attention as i should.

The reason I'm posting here is I've been unable to be successful using Tiger Bloom, and I see so many good results from it. Last round I made a noob mistake and over fed them, but this time I'm certain I'm not over feeding them. I must also mention the bud growth hasn't really slowed at all, they're already growing trich covered buds, way more advanced than last round, so I know I'm doing something right.

Would I be better off giving them veg nutes during the flower stretch, then slowly introduce the Tiger Bloom? Last time I fed them, I gave them a very tiny dose of veg nutes and 1/4 dose of bloom nutes, which I believe is what is causing the brown burn spots, I won't be doing that again.

They're probably around 3 weeks into bloom right now, so I know I shouldn't hit them with veg nutes, but is there anything you guys would advise doing to help correct the issue? It's my understanding that once the leaves have turned yellow, they won't turn back to green, but it's hard to track the problems progress as they're blooming and aren't producing any new fan leaves.

I'll try to throw some pics up when I can to help.

Back
Top Bottom