need some quick advice on when to flush

SuperSize

I have 3 girls just 49 days today 12\12, which they have been pre-flowering for several weeks before 12\12, they very much started flowering on the first week in, they are now over 50% red pistil, trichs are mostly milky and very cloudy, they were given AN Big Bud between 7 days to 35 days, then AN overdrive from days 35 till today, besides those addictive they have been given half strength sensi bloom A+B fist week, 3/4 strength week 2, then full strength till 42 days, then 3/4 strength again, also been given B52 for 2 weeks and rhino skin for 2 weeks then I ran out on them, bud candy on full strength all the way, all addictive are always at full strength, tiny brown tip on some leaves nothing to be worrying about.

I want to use GHE Ripen for 10 days then flush for 4 days to a week, I went through about 10 to 15 tops last night and found only 2 individual trichs are beginning to turn amber, rest are mostly milky, I see the beginning of bud swelling in the last couple of days, is this the right time now to use Ripen then flush?

I am aiming for mostly amber, so if 10 days to 2 weeks seems a bit long for some

thanks

Most people start the flush at the first few signs of Amber trichomes. Usually these tend to change fast in the last few weeks. If your wanting mostly Amber give it some more time.

Remember when trichomes start to turn Amber the thc is degrading. Most tend to shoot for a mix of cloudy and Amber.

Back
Top Bottom