Need suggestions from folks experienced in the following

HiTimes4Me

Trying to make up my mind on which strains from nirvana to order... How is the master kush? I'm looking for nice chunky buds, a good yield, and of course nice potency will be using sog technique DIY ebb and flow with 1000w hps and proud to say BPN nutes lol. Already have the papaya and snow white also decided on white castle and Swiss cheese and also ak48 but what about bubblelicious, ice, blue mystic, Chrystal or others not mentioned? mainly looking for predominantly indica with relatively short flowering period. Only need 2 more strains. Anyone have experience growing out nirvana strains? :adore:

Re: Need suggestions from folks experienced in the following.....

Damn sorry guys I thought I posted this under seeds clones strains...how do I move this or get this moved? Too much medicine not enough sleep lol

Nirvanas' New York Power Diesel is off the chain. 11 week flowering time tho. WonderWoman is Excellent as well, with a 63 day flower time. Her aroma and flavor are the schnizzle!!!!

The master kush was a great strain from Nirvana, It was awhile back that I grew it, but it was one of my fav's from there...
picresized_th_1204988700_100_0857.jpg

The Bubblicious was my fav from there... People still ask me about it to this day.... One of these days I may grow it again... It is a fun one to grow and smoke...
BGday40main.jpg

Also enjoyed their White Rhino.
picresizedppday74harv.jpg

420cyclist thanks for getting my thread moved much appreciated.

psyclops thanks for the feedback bro

Be irie nice plants bro I take it the first pic is the Mk and wits the second the bubbleicious or white rhino

Ah thanks irie that cleared it up how were the yields of those 3? U might end up making me pick 3 more instead of 2 lol

It would be a tough choice to pick from the three, the MK and Bubblegum are bigger yields then the WR, but the WR was also some good smoke.... I picked White Rhino over White Widow because everyone and their mothers has and are growing WW, needed something a little different.... They are all good, and I think you would be happy with whatever you choose...

Kush killer- thanks bro much appreciated can't go wrong with a classic :thumb:

Be irie- yea I feel the same about the widow everyone's got it but it is great lol but I already have 2 white strains the snow white and white castle so I'll probably go with the Mk and bbl and I was thinking about wonder woman it's so hard to pick it reminds me of Christmas as a kid lol

Ok I i have papaya and snow white and white castle....here's the list of the next strains to get I think I've finally decided...

Ak48
Bubbleicious
Master Kush
Swiss Cheese
Wonder Woman

Sound good to you guys?

Trying to make up my mind on which strains from nirvana to order... How is the master kush? I'm looking for nice chunky buds, a good yield, and of course nice potency will be using sog technique DIY ebb and flow with 1000w hps and proud to say BPN nutes lol. Already have the papaya and snow white also decided on white castle and Swiss cheese and also ak48 but what about bubblelicious, ice, blue mystic, Chrystal or others not mentioned? mainly looking for predominantly indica with relatively short flowering period. Only need 2 more strains. Anyone have experience growing out nirvana strains? :adore:

A potent indica from nirvana that works in a SoG? According to their product description...

Nirvana Shop said:
Nirvana Aurora Indica is an F1 hybrid of Afghan and Northern Light. Its plants stay short, producing heavy colas and dense buds. This cannabis strain produces exceptional amounts of resin, resulting in a deep, near-black hash with a tasty aroma and a heavy buzz. Aurora Indica probably is our most potent Indica.

BtW, when I visited their site to snag that text for you I saw that they were doing their free seed giveaway again this year (through the end of the month).

Torturedsoul- thanks bro I appreciate your help alot and yes the mystery seeds are back according to nirvana lol hopefully they're sweet lol

Back
Top Bottom