Need the perfect strain

BigxBare

I'm looking at different strains for my first grow and I'd like some advice.

Ill be growing 4-6 plants under 600w (mh growth, switch to hps for flower) with a cfl in each corner of my grow area to provide a little light to the underside.

My area will be about 4.3' x 3' x 7'. So I have alot of height I can use.

I'd prefer to stay away from the really strong odor skunk strains as my location isnt the best (i live next to a cop, with a dog). Ill be carbon filtering and maybe ozoning if I need to.

It's my first grow, but I'm smart and will be tending it very closely so I don't need the easiest strain to grow but I don't want something thats gonna die with one mistake.

Basically: Medium ease of growth, good hybrid so I can grow it somewhat high but still have a good fat plant, medium to high yield, DANK, low to medium odor.

Right now I have Blue Rhino picked out (70/30 indica dom, WWxAfghanxBlueberry).

Any suggestions guys?
Thanks!

i live next to a cop, with a dog

A pet dog, or a K9 unit dog?

Check out the sponsor list here, some great seed banks. Nirvana is one, they list all the traits of their cannabis. Gives a good idea of what you might want to try.

A K9 unit. But the cops pretty cool, if he smells weed he won't trip, my neighbors a couple houses down will smoke on the front porch.
Also I looked into it and a search warrant is required for the dog to sniff around the house. And if it somehow got out, well that'd be a violation of my rights.

Yeah I plan on using Nirvana, I like that they come in sets of 10 vs 15 that I've seen at other places. This will let me grow two separate strains.
Wonder Woman looks promising.

Back
Top Bottom