Need to b clean fast Help Please!

carnicomm

I was a heavy smoker quit little over a week ago after smoking for a week and was clean for 2 mos b4 that. i have 6 days to b clean for a work test. i am 6' 1" roughly 180 and smoked at least an 1/8 a day before that 2 month mark i have been taking 500 mg time released niacin everyday and green tea. after one week still failed home test. any help would b greatly appreciated as it means the livelyhood of my family and kids thx

I was a heavy smoker quit little over a week ago after smoking for a week and was clean for 2 mos b4 that. i have 6 days to b clean for a work test. i am 6' 1" roughly 180 and smoked at least an 1/8 a day before that 2 month mark i have been taking 500 mg time released niacin everyday and green tea. after one week still failed home test. any help would b greatly appreciated as it means the livelyhood of my family and kids thx
You will not pass a drug test by trying to get clean in that short of a time frame. The thc metabolites will be in your urine and bloodstream for at least 30 days and maybe 60. You have only one option, sub. I recommend synthetis urine but you can also use someone elses urine that you KNOW is absolutely clean of all drugs including prerscriptions. I use QuickFix myself. Comes in a nice bottle with temp guage on the side so that you can get the temp right. Its synthetic so you practice reheating and storing it in your crotch as many times as you want.
Naicin does not work. It only dialates your blood vessels and can harm your kidneys and liver if too much is taken.

Thx my friend swears by the niacin but he overdoses himself on it 2000 mg at once and drinks a gallon of green tea w it and passes but I have heard about the liver/kidney probs associated w it and wont risk my health for it I am afraid to ask my son to piss in cup for me bcuz of his questions lol your help is much appreciated

Same as Weed, been using sub's for years for employment/DOT tests. I smoke a gm a day, every day. I use TestClear, but there are numerous products out there.

:passitleft:

I know a guy smoked everyday and quit a day before a job tested him for it. He just drank a gallon of water the day before and passed. He was 6'1" and 180 pounds. If you are fat it might make a difference.

Thx my friend swears by the niacin but he overdoses himself on it 2000 mg at once and drinks a gallon of green tea w it and passes but I have heard about the liver/kidney probs associated w it and wont risk my health for it I am afraid to ask my son to piss in cup for me bcuz of his questions lol your help is much appreciated
Yep Niacin is not benign substance. You can easily od on it and ruin your liver and kidneys plus your eyesight. Not worth the risk. For less than $20 you can play the game and win and not risk your health. It just takes a few minutes practice and a plan for any randoms. I usually keep a bottle of the synthetic urine in a big old plastic coffee cup like you find in the truck stops. If I get the call I just say I need to drink some hot coffee. Nuke the cup for 10 seconds. Transfer the bottle of pee to my shorts when no one is watching and go take the test. You're usually a little nervous during the first one but once you've fine tuned your plan it works great.

Too all the people that are saying subbing it has massive holes in it and there looking for people to do it. Went to take my test and the made us sit in a cold ass room for about an hour before I our test and four people tried to sub and it failed because it wasn't body temp on top of that some nurse pat you down before you go so unless you got it under your sack your screwed.

Ok everyone keeps saying that synthetic is the "safest" way to go. And no one has mentions cleansers! Do they not work? I'm sure most do not, but does anyone know of a quick, tolerable, effective cleanser?

Back
Top Bottom