need to check trichome day 55, where to sample from?

Janjaweed

ive been just snipping off the little leaf that sticks out from the bud, and looking on there for the status of the trichome.

is there a better place to check? should i attempt to cut off a calix or something? ty :adore:

Re: need to check trichome day 55, where to sample from??

okee, well i have a little magnifier 60x-100x from radioshack for 9.99
and i can see the little globules pretty good and they all look kinda milky, but not too many amber ones.
just a few..
i was thinking maybe im not looking in a good spot for that?

all ive done is look at the little crystally leaves sticking out so to not harm the buds! cause without putting a sample on a flat stable place ill never get it focused in.

as far as the hairs go there a lots of orange ones. its about 50/50 orange/white.

okee, well i have a little magnifier 60x-100x from radioshack for 9.99
and i can see the little globules pretty good and they all look kinda milky, but not too many amber ones.
just a few..
i was thinking maybe im not looking in a good spot for that?

all ive done is look at the little crystally leaves sticking out so to not harm the buds! cause without putting a sample on a flat stable place ill never get it focused in.

as far as the hairs go there a lots of orange ones. its about 50/50 orange/white.
That's the problem I had too...I bought the scope with too much power and it's hard to hold steady and focus. Go back and buy the lower power one...much better. Stick the scope right on the bud. It won't hurt anything. No need to cut anythign off to look.

Milky's a great time to chop...IMO...unless you want a more stoney buzz.

The color of the hairs is irrelevant. Just a good indicator that the time is near.

ok omw..
i cut a chunk off too ill do pic later i guess ty :D

oooh here it is...:tommy:

samplebud2.JPG

ok now doing errands need some supplies :D

"Got a little foxtail starting at the tip. How are your room temps?

oh yah theres a lot of those on that plant...
what are they, is bad? the temp was getting pretty hot hitting 90 plus for awhile so i put in airco a few weeks ago.

now the range is from 60 at night to about 82-85 in the day.

i couldnt find any magnifiers today =(
did find some GrandDaddy Purple clones at the dispensary,
got a couple for 20 bucks each :headbanger:
and some of the finished stuff too :smokin:

oh yah theres a lot of those on that plant...
what are they, is bad? the temp was getting pretty hot hitting 90 plus for awhile so i put in airco a few weeks ago.

now the range is from 60 at night to about 82-85 in the day.

i couldnt find any magnifiers today =(
did find some GrandDaddy Purple clones at the dispensary,
got a couple for 20 bucks each :headbanger:
and some of the finished stuff too :smokin:
Buds tend to stretch like that when they get too hot. It's not a bad thing other than it makes then not so compact. If you can, keep the temps below 80.

GDP clones for $20? God I miss SoCal sometimes...not always, but when I hear things like that I want to cry.:smokin:

Oops, okee i better keep it around 79ish!:adore:
ya theres some good stuff here!
its pretty much impossible to pass by some nifty clones i went back today and liberated a Sour Diesel and a OG Kush too.
really maxxed out on plants now have to stop:laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom