Need to choose between turnkey type grow cabinet - please help.

C Sprite

Hi everyone at 420mag. I live in a medical marijuana state and have a valid mmj card. I am tired of having to purchase my meds through dealers or dispensaries...it's too expensive and you never really know what you are getting or how it was grown. I have a long laundry list of health problems with chronic pain being first and foremost. I have had over 40 surgeries including a kidney transplant and have multiple autoimmune-type diseases. I am disabled and having little to no diy-type skills, but I really want to grow. Therefore, I would like to purchase an all inclusive type of turnkey grow cabinet.

I have been looking online for awhile now and have narrowed down my choices to three:

1) from growboxusa: the Fullback with cloning chamber

2) from the hydroponics group: the Bud Buddy

3) from supercloset: the LED Deluxe 3.0

Do any of you have any experience with any of the above cabinets? If so, I would really appreciate your opinions of any or all of them. Good or bad, either way I would like to know. :thanks:

Hi C Sprite and thanks for joining us here at the number one cannabis-awareness site :420: :welcome:

Thanks for the great introduction. If you don't get the answers your looking for to this introduction you might try reposting the question in the Grow Room forum. We also have some great sponsors who can be very helpful with equipment questions.

There are also some helpful tips and links for navigating the site in the New Member Start Links thread. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

:Namaste:

Hi C Sprite and thanks for joining us here at the number one cannabis-awareness site :420: :welcome:

Thanks for the great introduction. If you don't get the answers your looking for to this introduction you might try reposting the question in the Grow Room forum. We also have some great sponsors who can be very helpful with equipment questions.

There are also some helpful tips and links for navigating the site in the New Member Start Links thread. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

:Namaste:

Thank you for the kind welcome. I will take your advice and post my question in the Grow Forum. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom