need to cut 2 branches

fringe50

afternoon

well as the title states... I need to cut 2 of bottom branches, they r almost laying on the ground now and they have about 2 to maybe 3 wks before they go into pre-flower. what i need to know, can i cut those 2 branches off or maybe just trim them up real good and leave them alone. they really aren't going to produce much and i doubt after 3 more wks of vegging that it'll get any better and there is another plus to cutting them off , thee underside of the plant will get more air. this plant is really getting big, it's 5.5'x4.2' and it's thick with budding sites, and i didn't start pulling the branches down to let amore light in. all i did when it was young,12''tall and about 6 nodes , i did the first pinch and waited to it to recover, then did the 2nd pinch and waited for three wks and super-cropped 4 branches. this thing went wild and is growing better than i ever thought it would. oh yea it's a Swiss Cheese/feminized.

i did a search and didn't come up with anything, maybe my search skills suck....
anyway i need some advice any and all is welcome...........:thanks:.....:reading420magazine:

be well

regards
fringe50

hea ....

thanx for the reply and encouragement. no , I can't post a pic. because I'm just not that good at this computer stuff at this time, but I'm learning. i'll wack em in the morning. and spray a mixture of h2o2 and water give it a shot where I make the cuts and i'll keep an eye on those 2 spots.

thanx for the reply Upinsmoke535

best of luck with the garden

be well

fringe50

If they touch the ground, cut them!

Back
Top Bottom