Need to get into the industry

drawingablank

Hey everyone, I'm from Massachusetts, and I'm thinking of opening my own dispensary (or school for cannabis), since I can not find a job at one of the nine(?) in the state. They're either too far away or they're only looking to hire thugs or ex convicts... lol so the two grand I borrowed to get certified at NIC (Northeastern Institute of Cannabis) has so far gone to waste, and NIC has since ceased to be.
But anyway... I have never even thought of running my own business until today, so I don't even know where to begin.
My idea for the dispensary was pretty straight forward, an all organic medical marijuana dispensary that works kind of like a lounge or cafe, with games computers and TVs set up so you can partake of your medicine in a relaxed and friendly environment.
As far as my ideas for the school I really just wanted to revive NIC with twelve courses regarding cultivation laws and medical applications, and events for start up businesses.
any jobs in the state or ideas, suggestions, anything would be appreciated. Thank you!

The initial investment would be prohibitive to a person without secured funding. Small scale manufacturing is within grasp in the industry, especially for hemp, as all the products that could be made from hemp are not currently being made to scale. Farmers still wonder where crops will go at times so connecting for example a horse owner with the excellent quality of hemp based bedding could be one way to go for a self starter. If you really are serious the first place to start is a business plan. Unless you are a great talker and can get a meeting to swoon an investor or if you have a niche that would excite them it could happen as well.

Back
Top Bottom