Need to know about lighting. Any help would be nice

smoke free

What's up everyone names mark and I'm form NB that's in Michigan and I'm 30 and just started my first grow and I have a 2ft 8buld T-5 fluorescent light and a 3foot by 3foot 7 foot high tent and I. Was wondering if that will be enough light and heat for the hole process not looking to sell just personal.I have 10seeds under the light right now 2in from my bin so I'm not sure how many females ill get but I been thinking of getting 1 or 2 more T-5 for more heat if I need to I don't want to spend money on all that ventilation fans I no I will still need a fan but I think that's about it so if anyone can help that would be awesome. THANK'S EVERYONE.

Hello smoke free great name! :welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. For right now the T5 should be OK keep it very close to the plants. I understand you do not want the heat issue but you will need to vent that tent well. Your plants need air moving and swirling around them all the time this not only keeps them alive but strong. the strength you will need to support the leaves and eventually the buds. Keep a few small fans going on in there all the time and get bigger fans as the plants progress. Nuff said here.
As OldSchooler said there are forums to discuss this and this one is not it. I will provide some links to you and :thanks:for dropping by to introduce yourself and give all members the chance to get to know you better.Please feel free to :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here are the links and dont worry all our members are 420% COOL.
Here you grow:
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
LED in the VipersNest
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

Back
Top Bottom