Need to know if all I've done today could I pass a drug test tomorrow?

lacreta

I wiegh 115-5'2. i am a heavy smoker 4-5 grams a week. Yesterday around 2pm i took a hit using a one hiter. Then work calls and says i have a drug test soon could be with in the week may be tomorrow. So i went and got some sure jell and mixed it with40ounces of cranberry juice and downed it then been drinking the heck out of watermellon koolaid and coffee. I also took 4 probiotic with lactobacillus rhamnosus. then tonight before bed im going to take 2000mg of flush free niacin and 5000mg of b12. now my pee is so clear. Today i took 4 acai berry cleanse weight loss support flush. I was wondering with all of this can i pass a drug test tomorrow.

You're going to need to sub with some synthetic or real urine.
For reference 4 to 5 grams of smoke a week is a moderate smoker.I smoke 4 or 5 grams a day, sometimes more.

Had 5 days clean time last week, smoked maybe a .5 on the over the weekend, no smokey yesterday/today. Will do the certo/Gatorade thing this evening then test myself. No worried about color at the moment and may not have to test till next Monday, will let know my results tonight, just a practice run.

Man. Passed, two separate home test today. 1 cup of coffee cream/sugar, 32 oz h2o for breakfast, tuna with a healthy portion of broccoli slaw personal size watermelon 16 oz h2o for lunch, around 2 pm did 64 oz Gatorade/pack of certo, waited till was urinating about every 15 min, tested at 4 and 5 pm, passed both. Diluted yes but didn't let urine sit in my bladder long enough to absorb anything. Not sure if the certo even played a part. Will have much more clean time before actually test. Preparation is 90 plus percent of any job at hand..

I wouldn't risk it. Niacin will color your pee, but they test for dilution & creatine. If the levels are too low it says on the test possible dilution. Let us know how it goes, but I would sub.

Well, found out won't have to p for at least 14 days so not stressing it. I work outdoors, ihest index near 115 last few days and I drink water,Gatorade, pedialyte likes it's going out of style, other than my first p of the day, I always piss near or totally clear.

With drinking that much fluids a day you may show negative on cannabis but your urine won't pass the PH and Creatine tests. Add a lot of fatty red meats 3 days before the test and that will help.
Certo only helps for long term cleaning. All it does is keep your bowels moving. Which is good because thats where about 80% of your thc metabolites are removed from the body. If its allowed to sit for too long it gets reabsorbed into the body and the process starts all over again.

Back
Top Bottom