Need to stop Smoking

Lilstinky420

Hi all, I am posting on here because I know alot of you have been through what I am goin through and might be able to help. I have a drug test in 4 days and I havent smoked in 2 weeks. The problem is not the test, because I know for sure i'm going to pass it one way or another, but rather it's drving me crazy. I would so love to put my fist through the teeth of the man that insists on drug tests. I also have my med card, but it's no good with the company.

Any way, I feel as I am about to lose it. I have never been so bored in my entire life. I have never been so itchy in my entire life eitehr because of this Niacin. I went to get a physical yesterday and my blood pressure was sky high 139/89 -- the doctor seemed worried and said there is no way no how that somebody my age should have blood pressure that high. On top of all this, I have to stare at a half a pound of dank bud that I got from my grow i just finished. And on top of that, my friends from out of state are coming in and they are gonna get higher than NASA this weekend while I watch and sip lemonade. I keep having dreams that I am smoking , then wake up scared because I think it's real and that my system is dirty again. Plz Help. I am gonna try to join a gym or boxing lessons, but I have about 4 months I have to keep clean. I have done this before in the past, but it was jsut as horrible.

4 months shit, find something to make time go by quicker. drink lots of alcohol I'm not for alcohol drinking but just drink until you can smoke again.

Dont drink Brother stinky.

Your idea of going to the gym sounds like the best plan - make a positive out of this as long as you need to do it.

Cannabis withdrawal (physical) is less severe than caffiene withdrawal. It sucks that you need to, but you can do it. Your friends here are behind you on the mental part ;)

DrugProp.JPG

Lol, man, your buddies and that bud is going to make it a lot harder on you. If I was you I'd hand over that bud to me! Lol, jking bro, but in all honesty I'd try to avoid things that make you craving to smoke. I lasted a month and a half sober since I was on a vacation (it's no big accomplishment), but I know what you mean when you say you get bored. Try doing things other then smoking that bring you joy. For me since I was on vacation I'd go out and buy stuff I like, or eat great food and enjoy movies. Just find something you enjoy doing and can get lost into so you don't notice the time passing by. Playing games for me works pretty well for me also.

that chart doesn't seem right, because some studies proved nicotine was as addictive as her*in.

Take another look at it; it shows that nicotine has almost as much dependence, and nearly the same withdrawal as "H".

The point is that weed has far lower withdrawal and dependence than caffeine, and only slightly more reinforcement.

Man thank you all for all the replies. I do remember this website as being very friendly and helpful, and it still is as i can see.

My situation as of yesterday, and I am comfirming it as I type, is that the women that put in her two weeks notice that I was replacing is staying. I am pretty bummed because I was kinda needing teh money pretty bad, but there are starving children in africa not knowing if they are gonna live to see tommorow, so i KNOW i'll be alright.

There is however a small chance that they just might lay her off , but the job is pipelining, and there are about 2 women to every 100 men, so they are afraid of getting sued no doubt. Now im not sayign all women are like this , but 9/10 women that work on the pipeline are. They will use every bit of leverage they can to get whatever they want. The job is also union, so she has all kinds of prima donna rights. Everyone thinks that she did this because she has been stirring up drama all throughout the job, she is one of those that cannot live without it.

All this means that I have to stay on standbye sober maybe for a little while longer, without smoking and most likely jobless : ( So instead of being sober and looking forward to $$$, now im sober and about 90% sure I have no job. It's really a sucky time, but im trying to stay positive. Thank yo all for all your help. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

Man I hate stoner products, teh instructions are half assed always and it has cheezy designs. What do you guys get from these stoner written directions? Do i put strip in for only 10 seconds then let it sit out in the exposed air for 5 minutes or do i leave it in the urine for 5 minutes?

Directions: Bring urine sample and test pouch to room temperature. Do not open until ready to begin testing. Place revealed strips (arrow side) into the urine sample for 10 seconds, do not swish. Read the results at 5 minutes.

How to read results: Positive: a rose-pink band is visible in each control zone. Negative: a rose-pink band is visible in both the control and test zone. Invalid: if a color band is not visible in each control zone, re-test

Exact word for word above.

Purple sticky brand test strips

Oh yah, they are gonna lay that bitch off monday ! So no smoking, but at least I have income for teh next 4 months.

Damn I think im still positive! I waited about 5 minutes and no 2nd line, but after about 15 or 20 I went and checked the trash and there was a faint faint line there hehe. Got teh fake pee pee and Jazz Detox x2 ready to go though.

OH THE TORTURE!!!
and I still have about 1 ounce left to manicure. 1 Gallon Bags and 32 oz Jars (Quart)

DSC00675.JPG

DSC00674.JPG

Lol, it's killing me too, I guess I have to think about the money though and me and my GF's well being.

Take another look at it; it shows that nicotine has almost as much dependence, and nearly the same withdrawal as "H".

The point is that weed has far lower withdrawal and dependence than caffeine, and only slightly more reinforcement.

Yeah i actually read the legend now, It's amazing how hard of a drug alcohol is yet so socially accepted...Look at little Marijuana with those one inch bars...Why are people so scared of weed its absolutely harmless

People also believe you're more fucked up on weed, yet look at the intoxication bar of Alcohol.

It's about the money. :peace:

yes its too easy to cultivate yourself so the government cant control it thats why its illegal
im talking about parents, general society is in fear of this plant it has bad stigma yet all they gotta do is research a couple links on the internet to see how harmless

hey dude. you'll be okay... I haven't smoked in about 3 months after about two years of smoking lots EVERY DAY. got kicked outta school cuz my teacher knew i was stoned all the time... small school... flakey teacher... yeah. nosy biddy. anyway, i graduated at another school and decided to join the navy. he's always threatening with drug tests, but every time i meet the dude we never have to test. so im gonna smoke up up until a month before i have to leave. i looooooovvvvveeeee the weed man.... love it!!! the smell, the taste, the feelings, all of it. i love it more than alcohol, sleep, food, all that stuff. i just love it. im gonna have to go without it for about 4 years tho, at least... and that sucks. i guess ive already been without it for a long time. but im missin it man, i really am. especially when i go to my shit job. weed always made everything so much better... id be perfectly content at school or work or waiting in a longass line or whatever. it sucks to be without the ganja. i love it. when i get outta the service, im moving to Holland, dude!!! okay not really but probably california or denver. haha.

Hey all, well I thought that I would let you all know how it went.

Well I failed! : () I failed that fekker barley. I did not lie on the background/ drug check and put that I had previously failed one. I had failed one for teh exact same company and the big boss of the whole spread knows who i am and know's about the past. He even came in while I was waiting for my drug test and told the enviromental lady to watch me and pat me down. They gave me the 10ml or mg or ppm or whatever it is, instead of the standard 50ml test that everyone else in the world gets, including everyone that works there. I pissed like a 13-14I had watered myself down and took 2 Jazz Detox Drinks and followed the directions to the T. I also had fake pee duct taped in a very very uncomfortable spot. As soon as I heard they were gonna pat me down, I requested to go to the bathroom and ditched teh pee. So plan A was out, and they did not even end up patting me down because the enviro lady liked me and I am pretty good looking :surf: I had to switch to plan B which was try to water myself down as much as possible and rely on the detox drinks. When it came time to pee, I must have urinated to quickly after my last pee pee. I pee'd prolly about 6 good times before the test, but when I gave them my sample I barley was able to give enough and it was pretty yellow. I knew I might be in trouble.

So I get a call about 5 days later saying that I failed the test from the doctor. I told them about my medical marijuana card , and how I put my body through hell detoxing the 3 weeks before the test and not smoked. I had my personal doctor call there doctor, I had a confrence call with the saftey man (who was on my side) the company doctors, a dot representive, and a big wig out of houston about it. In the end, im going to have to be on suspension for 90 days, and go to rehab for weed which was prescribed to me from a doctor. The only possible way I may be able to skip some rehab or shorten the suspension is getting my doctor to convice the rehab/therapist that I dont need the rehab program. Of course the whole ordeal is about the $$$ , so that's not gonnna happen. This is also my second time here at the same lady for rehab, and man o man am i looking forward to paying her 500$ cash only to talk about my feeling for 45 minutes.

So my current situation is im stuck in Nebraska , pissing away money on gross fast food to eat, and trying to find a way home. I managed to pick up around 1400$ for the week of work I did finish, and I had some cash on the way up there as well, but I wanna get home where I dont have to eat out every day. I also worked with the pay roll lady for about 5 months as her assistant, and she put my saftey violation down as a lay off which still lets me collect uneployment. Thank god for people like her. She also told me to come work with her in missouri, but I will have to see where I am at the time.

The other days, as luck has it, I learned of another job position. Ive been cursing luck in general lately, seems like all the wrong people have it, but Ive applied for a dispensary position which I think I have a very good chance at. However the same day I applied for this, my boss that was here in Nebraska got me another job in North dakota which pays as good as this one. It is an office job , but ive done them before no problem. The only catch is i'd be up there completely alone, at least here in nebraska I have my brother and some friends as well as my stepdad. N Dakota would be all by myself. This job is not 100% sure, but pretty much set up from what im told. You know how that goes, I dont have my hopes up yet, but it makes me feel better about teh future. Ive tried to keep positive throughout this , and best case scenerio I get this job that pays super well and they dont care about drug testing. Worst case scenerio, I go back to Denver, collect some uneployment, and visit my dispensary and smoke some hash. The good lord, buddah, allah, the aliens, George Bush or whoever has been looking over.

Back
Top Bottom