Need urgent help - Rick Simpson Oil side effect

franksv

Hi Friends,

My mother is suffering from cancer. she has cancer tumor in kidney and left foot thigh. exactly 1.5 years back she was diagnosed with throat cancer and we had a surgery for that but six months we find out that cancer started spreading and tumors were found in multiple places as mentioned in kidney and left foot thigh.

2rm5tah.jpg

After searching for 1 months or so i decided to use Rick simpson oil to cure her cancer. One of my friend baught it for me from his group. the results of oil extracts can be found here -

4j3rr7.jpg

So for 1.5 week back i started giving her the RSO each night 0.2 grams. during starting she felt little pluckings and then very good sleep following by early morning dizziness. but once her full sleep is completed she felt great. she told me her pain was gone. her breathing problem was gone and she was really happy about it. during 4th day night she wake up and complained to me she is feeling really weired. her body is out of her control and feeligns of dizziness, Vomiting, nausea. she vommited once so i called doctor and doctor gave her one bottle and 3 injections and after that treatment she vommited and after that she sleeped till morning. again for few days all was okay but as the week got past i tried to increase her dose to 0.3 grams and to give it her two times a day from yesterday but yesterday afternoon she felt the same way as before and after 1 drink of simple soda she became normal again. but today i tried to give her again and again she felt the same problem and i had to call doctor today again. doctor gave her same treatment.

Now i am really worried about this. can anybdoy explain to me what could be the reason? i know i can't give her huge dose so i am keeping her dose to 0.15G only each time. but that also seems to create problems her during day time. and i am really concerned about her health after this doctor's visit. Can anybody with experience tell me is this normal or something bad happening to her. i am almost feeling broken right now. i am praying for her now. so guys please help me.

Dear Friend,

There are a few things I would like that u pay attention to.

1) Rick Simpson recomends a 1:1 THC:CBD Ratio , the oil you posted "Trainwreck" is only THC .. many people would vomit if eating 0.3g pure THC.

2) Have you consulted any [medical] expert on cancer THC treatment ?

2) Please seek "End of Life Council" for yourself and your mother, accept the progression of life.
Revere the past, though let it go.
Feel the love you shared, not the damned fear you have of loosing. There is no loss in the circle of life.

I assume she is digesting the oil? Even though it will kill cancer, its NOT the correct way to dose properly. Also what was the 'carrier' used for making the oil concentrate? Has your mother smoked MJ before? The dizziness is from becoming euphoric 'high', the nausea is probably dehydrated or hungry. This is where you need to read. Read from page one and follow down to the end. Read it again. I'll help walk you through. I'm checking the stats on the strain (not the test you showed). Read this asap.

Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial: Tacking Method

Yea, trainwreck is Sativa dominate...and while you need a high thc to kill cancer...you need a high cbd stain like harlequin/cannatonic/ac/dc are some. You will see this in the dosing thread. Stop eating the oil, even though it is killing cancer, its setting off a lot of other things, blood pressure, anxiety, all receptors in the brain all switched on. To a healthy person no biggie...not when there are other health problems. ty

Motoco 1982

Hi Friends,

My mother is suffering from cancer. she has cancer tumor in kidney and left foot thigh. exactly 1.5 years back she was diagnosed with throat cancer and we had a surgery for that but six months we find out that cancer started spreading and tumors were found in multiple places as mentioned in kidney and left foot thigh.

After searching for 1 months or so i decided to use Rick simpson oil to cure her cancer. One of my friend baught it for me from his group. the results of oil extracts can be found here - so for 1.5 week back i started giving her the RSO each night 0.2 grams. during starting she felt little pluckings and then very good sleep following by early morning dizziness. but once her full sleep is completed she felt great. she told me her pain was gone. her breathing problem was gone and she was really happy about it. during 4th day night she wake up and complained to me she is feeling really weired. her body is out of her control and feeligns of dizziness, Vomiting, nausea. she vommited once so i called doctor and doctor gave her one bottle and 3 injections and after that treatment she vommited and after that she sleeped till morning. again for few days all was okay but as the week got past i tried to increase her dose to 0.3 grams and to give it her two times a day from yesterday but yesterday afternoon she felt the same way as before and after 1 drink of simple soda she became normal again. but today i tried to give her again and again she felt the same problem and i had to call doctor today again. doctor gave her same treatment.

Now i am really worried about this. can anybdoy explain to me what could be the reason? i know i can't give her huge dose so i am keeping her dose to 0.15G only each time. but that also seems to create problems her during day time. and i am really concerned about her health after this doctor's visit. Can anybody with experience tell me is this normal or something bad happening to her. i am almost feeling broken right now. i am praying for her now. so guys please help me.

z303,

Hello & welcome to 420 Magazine,

Seriously....1;1 THC:CBD ratio ??..for treatment of cancer??. That is specifically for pain & inflammation & greatly aids in shrinking tumors (inflammation) NOT TO KILL MUTATING CANCER CELLS especially in the later stages of cancer. Help is an awesome thing, miss information isn't. We would like to keep the wheel moving forward. TY

Dear Friend,

There are a few things I would like that u pay attention to.

1) Rick Simpson recomends a 1:1 THC:CBD Ratio , the oil you posted "Trainwreck" is only THC .. many people would vomit if eating 0.3g pure THC.

2) Have you consulted any [medical] expert on cancer THC treatment ?

2) Please seek "End of Life Council" for yourself and your mother, accept the progression of life.
Revere the past, though let it go.
Feel the love you shared, not the damned fear you have of loosing. There is no loss in the circle of life.

@Motoco 1982

before giving her oil i have read your dosage thread so i was dosing her the same way you have instructed in that thread. 0.2 grams in between gum and cheek for 10 seconds and then rub it to gum. also my mother never smoked marijuana or never took anything like this.

she felt really nice for first 4 days only side effect was too much sleep. i mean during night time she will take it and she will sleep it for full night and almost till noon. once she waked up she felt really good. her pain and every other problems was gone.

What i believe cause of this is after i started to give her during day this has happened.

I have few questions for you if you could answer.
1. what is concentrated cannabis oil ?
2. few people advice me i need to dilute it with flex seed oil or hemp seed oil and then give her very small dose. also right now i have completely decided not to give it until she feels she is absolutely fine.

Can you suggest me oil? her age is 55.

Hi franksv,

TY for some of the details. I asked about the smoking to see if she knew what the euphoric effect is like.

You mentioned before you gave your mother the concentrate you read the proper dosing instructions, correct? You pressed it on her gum for 8-10 seconds and moved it around. WRONG ...or UNTIL IT TACKS !
The TACK guarantees its done correctly..what about making the other tack spots right next to them I also mentioned? So the procedure wasn't done to insure safety. Your mother should be doing the dosing so she can feel when it tacks or if it is you...you will know when it tacks because when you pass your finger over it it will feel resistance as compared to a slippery gum. Please take your time and follow the directions. TY

If the only side effect for the 1st four days was too much sleep...she was digesting the cannabis concentrated oil and not taking per instructions you read on dosing correctly using RSO (Rick Simpsons Oil). Hence the sleep. And while she might have felt fine @ first and sleeping well at night is simply because she was in bed going to sleep and missed how bad the euphoria was because she was asleep. When you started giving it to her in the day she felt the full effect of the euphoria because she was awake and moving around. This is dangerous as she can pass out and fall (no overdose from the concentrated oil...from falling). Even though her pain and other problems was gone from digesting the concentrate others can arise as mentioned using during the day....not to mention if other prescribed meds are in the mix. Read the dosing instructions again and keep reading through the entire thread...some like info for vets and small talk you can dismiss...but a lot of your questions are in those post. Pay attention to those who did not fair so well and WHY. There are strains to consider there also. While there are thousands of variations, get something as close as you can. Changing strains all the time change how one feels and they don't know if its their illness or what. Also if you read the dosing instructions and you must of missed 8-10 seconds holding to the gum OR UNTIL IT STICKS. You also might want to have a friend go over these with you to review so if you missed something important. They can pick it up. Read read read my friend...this is what will give your mother the best and safest cure.

You can google in all the info you want about what is Cannabis Concentrated Oil as my time is limited and it can get into some detail.

If you follow the proper dosing instructions you should not have to dilute your concentrated oil. You want your concentrate to be potent to kill the cancer..not weaken it. The proper way to dose allows this because of no euphoria. The problem you mother is going to face is not feeling the euphoria and think nothing is happening...when in fact dosing the proper way allows her to live her life normally while killing the cancer.

Again...look @ the strains I've mentioned in the dosing properly thread...read it all.

I have a very busy schedule today and won't be back around till latter this evening. Read those other post in the dosing thread and learn as much as you can. Then if you have any more questions. Post them here plz.

Thank you for helping your mother so much in her time of need. G/B you both.

ps...while online waiting for a response you have to refresh you page to see the new response. I do this simply by going back into 420Magazine to make sure. If you have trouble finding your post or topic, simply look @ the top of the page @ see your name to the left of the 'search' box. Left click on 'my profile' then glaze down a tad and click on 'POST AREA', that will open up and you can easily navigate back to your post/topics.

@Motoco 1982

before giving her oil i have read your dosage thread so i was dosing her the same way you have instructed in that thread. 0.2 grams in between gum and cheek for 10 seconds and then rub it to gum. also my mother never smoked marijuana or never took anything like this.

she felt really nice for first 4 days only side effect was too much sleep. i mean during night time she will take it and she will sleep it for full night and almost till noon. once she waked up she felt really good. her pain and every other problems was gone.

What i believe cause of this is after i started to give her during day this has happened.

I have few questions for you if you could answer.
1. what is concentrated cannabis oil ?
2. few people advice me i need to dilute it with flex seed oil or hemp seed oil and then give her very small dose. also right now i have completely decided not to give it until she feels she is absolutely fine.

Can you suggest me oil from this list ? Welcome to: Dama Oil ? her age is 55.

Hey Motoco,

:Namaste:

First of all i want to say really loud thank you to you. and i really appreciate what you are doing here. past all night and day i have been reading your thread three times. and now i understand a lot of things. also sorry i didn't read the whole thread first time. i read it your first post only. but as you said the whole thread has everything you wanted to say and i feel it absolutely now. man you are doing some awesome job. best a human can do is to save somebody's life and you are doing that :bravo:

Now let me remove all my confusions and confirm i understand how to give her dosage exactly this time.

First of all i need to give her dosage in her gum via index finger prior to that i need to warm the oil a bit just so that its temprature is greater than gums temparature so it could stick to gum.

Second i need to press it for 10 seconds. then dab it once. and see if it has stuck to gum. and do the same to diffrent spots untill oil is left in the finger. to be very sure i have used this
image (
Untitled-186.jpg
) can you confirm this one ? also if this image is right you can use it as a future references :thumb:

Third ( here i am really confused ) as you have written, " take the rest rub over you 'tack' spots and gum until just a film is left , put it on your tongue, scrap it on the back of your teeth until you don't see any more oil ".
Can you explain this i am really sorry but more i try to understand this more i fail. i asked my american friend and he also got confused with this who is helping me with this whole procedure? i mean i am not able to understand this. as you have said if unsure ask away

also say after this procedure some oil is there in her mouth then can she simply swallow it? with or without water ? or she needs to wait for some minutes? because oil generally is hard and its very sticky so not sure if it would all melt after this procedure. how much time she should wait before taking anything like water as she feels very bad taste of it ?

Also one another question i have is oil needs to be taken instantly after meal,dinner ? or i need to atleast wait 1 hour after it. i know you recommand 6 times a day but after scanning all threads i couldn't find when to take it.

one more thing is strains. I have read your dosage thread and one another thread and i see you are recommanding following and it makes perfect sense with your 6 time daily dosage,

1. harlequin (pain) and - for morning times [ (75%sativa 25% Indica) chocked full of CBD's ]
2. Pure Indica/OG OR MasterKush high in THC - througout for day and nighttime

Can you tell me those strains are okay for my mothers cancer and what % of THC you think would be good enough ?

Also this time i will try it on myself first and see if i get it right. do you think its okay if i take it ? i don't have any health problems right now and i just want to make sure i get it right this time before giving it to my mom as i don't want her to go down very heavy injections of doctors.

I want to say again thank you to you and really you are doing awesome help to community. If everything goes okay i will try to educate people here in india about this treatment and follow your footsteps :)
-

As you say Peace Happiness & Pancakes :)

Thank you very much have a great day

Hi franksv,

I had all your questions answered and had a power outage and lost all the info you asked. OUCH! So I'm going to be brief and answer some questions because you have some oil right now and the strains can wait until tomorrow.

You had everything almost right on the dosing on the gums. The location of the dots on your pic just needs to be a little lower, just a tad.

When applying the dose to the gum with your finger (oil to the gum) hold for 8-10 seconds and then slightly move your finger around in a small circle until it 'tacks/sticks'. Do not proceed until it tacks. When it does tack remove your finger and look where the oil has moved, then right next to the spot you just tacked repeat the correct way to tack again. You keep doing this until ALL the oil is gone. Warm up your finger that has the oil on it each time you 'tack' again. IF there is a little film left on you finger warm that up and use it on a pimple, scar, blem, cut...it can go somewhere, just don't scrape or put on your tongue as this could make you euphoric/high. That was the confusion you pointed out and my Wife had to remind me when I first started out what it was like as I've been doing it for a while and am experienced. Its a NO GO for 1st time users.

You trying it out is an excellent idea as that is what I did to teach my wife (were the guinea pigs...lol). Its perfectly fine if your healthy to teach your mother and in no way harm you...you will feel better health wise regardless of how you think you feel. Here is my suggestion for you: Take the quarter grain of rice size dose and apply it properly to your gums. 1st thing in the morning after breakfast and brushing/rinsing your teeth/mouth. Then take the same time dose after lunch following the brush/rinse. Use this dosing regiment for 3 days. I know your mother needs her meds but lets do this correctly and you will learn the proper way to teach. If your dosing properly and feel no euphoric/high your doing it correctly. You will feel subtle changes...stay clear headed (if you smoke) so you can tell and feel what your body is doing. Then tell me how you feel or what you feel or notice. Also after you dose the oil...about 30 mins afterward and you feel a little nausea you need to drink some water and a small snack..like fruit or cracker and it goes right away. This oil tells you how to live...if you listen to what its saying. Right now lets proceed with you trying to dose correctly.

Its an awesome job your doing for your mother Brother. Its a blessing she has you. She will be all well soon and I can tell in 'good hands'

I'll get to your other questions on the strains and dosing regiment as soon as I can. But, I have a friend that is sick and need to tend to tomorrow, but will have it for you in short order. T/C and focus on dosing correctly. I'm proud of you for your noble efforts.

Motoco

@franksv,

I forgot to ask, what is your age btw? TY

Strains: Harlequin/cannatonic/AC/DC - High CBD
Indica x Indica (Master Kush/Afgan Kush/Blueberry >> any of these Indica strains should be around 20%.THC)
Take 1 oz. of Harlequin/like and mix 2 oz. of Indica (put the buds in a bowl/pitcher before the wash process before making the concentrated oil). This will blend the 2 strains while cooking down making the oil. This will be a daytime blend so your mother will feel much better during the day and not feeling so lethargic and a much better wellness feeling.

Afternoon/night time: Indica only strain made into concentrate. Winds down the wheels upstairs and starts the mind and body to prepare for relaxation and sleep.

* Cancer Dose amount..start of treatment: 1/4 grain of rice (6) times per day for 7 days
1/2 grain of rice (6) times per day for 7 days
3/4 grain of rice (8) times per day for 7 days
1 grain of rice (10)times per day for 7 days

*Please Note: No matter what size of dose you take proceed with caution and always keep safety in mind. 1st starting out on even on a 1/4 grain of rice using a (cuticle pusher) or similar tool split the quarter grain of rice split it in half (the smaller amount makes it EASIER and SAFER to apply...make it a HABIT. As your dose amounts increase its a must to keep the bigger amounts maintained safely and much easier to control ! As an example; Once worked up to a full grain of rice per dose, put the grain of rice on your finger (looking down on your index finger from the tip of your finger to the first joint place the dose in the center) take of a small amount from the grain of rice using the cuticle pusher (half of a 1/4 grain of rice) and 'tack' that amount properly. it applies faster and much easier and even though it seems like a hassle you will become proficient in no time and be 'uber' safe.

Dosing Regiment time: The start time is solely up to you...once started @ that time keep the time of dose accurate as possible and DON'T MISS a dose.

1st AM Dose: Harlequin/Indica blend of 'daytime' oil *after breakfast & teeth/mouth brush/clean* always repeat the clean before each dose.
2nd AM Dose: Harlequin/Indica daytime
3rd Dose: right after lunch Indica only
4 dose: Indica
5 dose: Indica
6 dose: Indica
Etc; etc;
All doses after lunch are Indica only all the way up to bed-time with exceptions listed next.

This can be adjusted on how your mother feels. If to uppity during the AM hours she can take a small amount of Indica (1/8 grain of rice) and adjust to tone down...or if feeling to tired a little day time blend to adjust. Do not do the daytime blend to late in the day as it will keep her up @ night. Make sure you use Indica @ least 2 doses before bed time to wind down.

91W6y0C0JuL_SL1500_.jpg

Going to be gone the rest of the day...T/C

BTW ...nice teeth :) & TY for the kind words !

Motoco 1982

Hey Motoco,

My age is 27 :)

Thanks for answering and i really really appreciate your work :)

I have this another question is after dosage, say after this procedure some oil is there in my mouth then can i simply swallow it? with or without water ? or i need to wait for some minutes? because oil generally is hard and its very sticky so not sure if it would all melt after this procedure. how much time i should wait before taking anything like water ?

Also one another question i have is oil needs to be taken instantly after meal,dinner ? or i need to at-least wait 1 hour after it. as i have read lot of people saying i should avoid it before and after lunch/dinner +/- 1 hour.

Thanks.
Franky

Hey Motoco,

My age is 27 :)

Thanks for answering and i really really appreciate your work :)

I have this another question is after dosage, say after this procedure some oil is there in my mouth then can i simply swallow it? with or without water ? or i need to wait for some minutes? because oil generally is hard and its very sticky so not sure if it would all melt after this procedure. how much time i should wait before taking anything like water ?

Also one another question i have is oil needs to be taken instantly after meal,dinner ? or i need to at-least wait 1 hour after it. as i have read lot of people saying i should avoid it before and after lunch/dinner +/- 1 hour.

Thanks.
Franky

If you dosed properly, you probably have the taste in you mouth. Yes, you can swallow...nothing you can do about the taste. Just don't eat or drink anything warm/hot for about 30 minutes. I dose after I eat or about 30-60 minutes before I eat and no, you do not have to wait any amount of time but you might want to brush your teeth or rinse your mouth before you apply the oil.

Sounds like you've got it right...practice makes perfect. Good luck and I'll keep you and your Mom in my prayers.

Hi franksv,

I asked your age as clarification you where old enough and mature enough for the task. I actually figured right around your answer, just wanted to make sure. Looks like 420Mo gave you the correct answer. I also wanted to mention...once you start dosing correctly for a few days the 'tack' spots do not go away and the oil comes off much faster. Just always take your time and be safe. TY

Motoco 1982

Hey Motoco,

First of all i want to say really loud thank you to you. and i really appreciate what you are doing here. past all night and day i have been reading your thread three times. and now i understand a lot of things. also sorry i didn't read the whole thread first time. i read it your first post only. but as you said the whole thread has everything you wanted to say and i feel it absolutely now. man you are doing some awesome job. best a human can do is to save somebody's life and you are doing that :bravo:

Now let me remove all my confusions and confirm i understand how to give her dosage exactly this time.

First of all i need to give her dosage in her gum via index finger prior to that i need to warm the oil a bit just so that its temprature is greater than gums temparature so it could stick to gum.

Second i need to press it for 10 seconds. then dab it once. and see if it has stuck to gum. and do the same to diffrent spots untill oil is left in the finger. to be very sure i have used this
image (
Untitled-186.jpg
) can you confirm this one ? also if this image is right you can use it as a future references :thumb:

Third ( here i am really confused ) as you have written, " take the rest rub over you 'tack' spots and gum until just a film is left , put it on your tongue, scrap it on the back of your teeth until you don't see any more oil ".
Can you explain this i am really sorry but more i try to understand this more i fail. i asked my american friend and he also got confused with this who is helping me with this whole procedure? i mean i am not able to understand this. as you have said if unsure ask away

also say after this procedure some oil is there in her mouth then can she simply swallow it? with or without water ? or she needs to wait for some minutes? because oil generally is hard and its very sticky so not sure if it would all melt after this procedure. how much time she should wait before taking anything like water as she feels very bad taste of it ?

Also one another question i have is oil needs to be taken instantly after meal,dinner ? or i need to atleast wait 1 hour after it. i know you recommand 6 times a day but after scanning all threads i couldn't find when to take it.

one more thing is strains. I have read your dosage thread and one another thread and i see you are recommanding following and it makes perfect sense with your 6 time daily dosage,

1. harlequin (pain) and - for morning times [ (75%sativa 25% Indica) chocked full of CBD's ]
2. Pure Indica/OG OR MasterKush high in THC - througout for day and nighttime

Can you tell me those strains are okay for my mothers cancer and what % of THC you think would be good enough ?

Also this time i will try it on myself first and see if i get it right. do you think its okay if i take it ? i don't have any health problems right now and i just want to make sure i get it right this time before giving it to my mom as i don't want her to go down very heavy injections of doctors.

I want to say again thank you to you and really you are doing awesome help to community. If everything goes okay i will try to educate people here in india about this treatment and follow your footsteps :)
-

As you say Peace Happiness & Pancakes :)

Thank you very much have a great day

Hi Frank

My name is Gaurav and I'm currently residing in Mumbai.
My mother is suffering from throat cancer for a while and recently it has started to spread. Chemo and radiation didn't help.
I saw your post and looks like you can help me in this matter.
Could you please share you experience with this oil and also is there a place in India where I can get or prepare it? Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou so much .

Looking forward for your help.

Gaurav

Hi Gaurav,

Welcome to 420 Magazine! I haven't seen franksv around in a long time which normally means the person has healing/healed and getting on with life. He understood how the concentrate worked.

You shouldn't post your telephone number in public as it can also attract rip-off's and scammers etc. Lots of great information on how to use the oil and make the oil.
How To Make Concentrated Cannabis Oil

Hope this helps.

420 Motoco

Hi Frank

My name is Gaurav and I'm currently residing in Mumbai.
My mother is suffering from throat cancer for a while and recently it has started to spread. Chemo and radiation didn't help.
I saw your post and looks like you can help me in this matter.
Could you please share you experience with this oil and also is there a place in India where I can get or prepare it? Any advice would be highly appreciated.

Thankyou so much .

Looking forward for your help.

Gaurav

Greetings from Greece. I have my aunt with cancer metastasis at her belly from her uterus wich Greeks doctors already removed and now Dorctos saying about those idiots radious therapies and after that chemical but we wanna use the natural way. cause we now those therapies will offer her the death earlier.
There is someone with the name Rick Simpsons wich uploaded a video on the internet about an oil wich is come from canabis and he is showing at his video, how you can make it on your own in your home. I sent an email to him so he can give me some advices about the right seeds that i should buy so i can make the canabi's oil for the cancer. as i understood by his answer what he says to me is that i need sedative indica bud with 20% THC or more . So what i am looking for to order is an indica seed wich will be as much as it can indica ( i am saying this cause i have seen some seeds says 40% indica , 60% indica) so first of all we need 100% indica and the most important thing as much as we can THC . For example: 100% indica seed with 80-90% THC wich will provide us a sedative bud .

Here is his message cause may of my bad english language i don't undestood right.

Go online to find cannabis seed suppliers and then go over the information they provide about the medicinal qualities of the strains they are providing, and look for an Indica strain with 20% THC or more, which can meet your medical needs.

I don't like to grow strains which are auto flowering and I prefer to use ordinary seeds that have both males and females and after the plants express what sex they are, I then remove the males because they serve no useful purpose, unless you would like to produce hemp seeds. Strains like Northern Lights or L.A. Confidential should both produce good medicinal oil and there are countless others, but remember that many seed companies sell the same varieties and if you ordered a strain like Northern Lights from five different companies you would probably find that they all have different medicinal qualities and that is why it is impossible for me to tell you which strain to use. As for the THC and CBD content, you must remember that the oils that I used to produce were all very high in THC and I did not pay much attention to their CBD content and these were the same oils that have given this medication its reputation as being a very effective treatment for cancer.

The most potent and sedative Indica or indica dominant strains which are at least 80% Indica dominant with around 20% THC or more is what we recommend. The oils that I used to produce were in the 90% THC range or more and I always tell people to produce the oil from sedative Indica strains, since Sativa strains have an energizing effect which could prove to be detrimental to the patients well being and I do not want to see a terminal cancer patient energized. Instead they should be sleeping and resting because this helps to promote the healing process and that is what the highly medicinal sedative Indica strains can provide.

A powerfull sedative indica strain around 20% THC with a short growing season and a lot of resin.
A strain that is resistant to molds and bugs as possible and will give good result even to a begginer.

Remember, it needs to be sedative indica bud to produce oils that have the proper effects. If you don't have any experience with cannabis, the best thing you can do is take someone who smokes cannabis with you when purchasing the needed material, so that person should be able to tell if it is the right bud material. Because, when they smoke the bud material, it should have a sedative sleepy effect and if it does not, I would look for another grower who can provide the proper bud material which you require.“ (Rick Simpson)

z303,

Hello & welcome to 420 Magazine,

Seriously....1;1 THC:CBD ratio ??..for treatment of cancer??. That is specifically for pain & inflammation & greatly aids in shrinking tumors (inflammation) NOT TO KILL MUTATING CANCER CELLS especially in the later stages of cancer. Help is an awesome thing, miss information isn't. We would like to keep the wheel moving forward. TY

rick simposon was using for cancer treatment.

white widow & indica dominant strain with 20+ thc and low cbd..

had read in his latest fb thread. ( Rick Simpson read in latest comment saction by rick simpson)

he is against high cbd strain .

please refer.

"We do not recommend CBD only oils, they are not the same cannabinoid and will not have the same effect ( Rick Simpson mentions cbd being an antagonist in the video below "Questions for Rick Simpson" @ 6:31 )"

"A decent typical home made RSO may contain a THC content of 90%+, and a cbd content of approximately 1 to 2% plus all the other cannabinoids, terpenoids and flavonoids working together like an "entourage effect", the very best oils are 95%+ THC.. some have been tested at 98.5% THC..
Dispensaries ( with many of the strains available to them ) should be able to produce an oil with a very high THC content.. check before buying. ( some tests we have seen show little to only 50% THC.. such oils are not authentic oils and are "watered down" versions )."

"In some situations we have to use what is available - ( so make a smaller batch with an ounce or 2 ) while you look for better indica strains.
To make better oils..when possible mix "several strains" of indica or indica dominant cannabis with a THC content of 20 to 25%++( the higher the better ), and a nice low cbd content of around 1% ( 1 to 3% is fine - the lower the better ) - the mixed oil will be great for many conditions, use dry buds for best results ) no leaves or large stems ).".

Questions for Rick Simpson: ( Rick mentions cbd being an antagonist @ 6:31 ).
Questions for Rick Simpson - YouTube

All the wise older hippy types seem to dismiss the science coming out for CBD's, strains, antioxidants and other qualities, they just say it's the THC content.

Reading through the posts, what a labor of love. It's a few years down the road but one thing you can do to improve on the "tack" is to clean and dry the gums throughly to remove any barriers, barriers can be saliva, contaminants from food like oils and fats. All need to be cleaned away from your gum before you "tack", this increases the surface tension on the gums and the oil will stick much better. Next, try rubbing some mineral oil on your finger and then wipe off the the excess before you apply oil, this will lower the surface tension on your finger and increase surface tension it on her gums making the transfer the oil much easier and cleaner. You may not need to increase the temp of the oil either and get some benefits by having it room temp or a little cooler to make the oil less runny and messy. The key is to have the driest gum possible at time of "Tack", wipe with a clear unsweetened liquor (vodka or rum if possible) and be ready to apply the oil immediately before the gums become wet again. It should make the process less error proof.

When applying the dose to the gum with your finger (oil to the gum) hold for 8-10 seconds and then slightly move your finger around in a small circle until it 'tacks/sticks'. Do not proceed until it tacks. When it does tack remove your finger and look where the oil has moved, then right next to the spot you just tacked repeat the correct way to tack again. You keep doing this until ALL the oil is gone. Warm up your finger that has the oil on it each time you 'tack' again. IF there is a little film left on you finger warm that up and use it on a pimple, scar, blem, cut...it can go somewhere, just don't scrape or put on your tongue as this could make you euphoric/high.
In these instructions for tacking, Motoco says to "warm up your finger". Can someone suggest how best to warm your finger here?—not wanting to lose the blob of oil on it.

Back
Top Bottom