If Soil... What is in your Mix? Organic
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? X1 2700k 130w cfl and x2 24w 6500k cfl
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Around 25-27C
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6,5
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Once-twice week depending on moistness
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? None yet, changed soil once

Bottom leaves yellowing and dieing. Been doin it for a while gotten into habbit of just pulling dead ones off.

I have some dyna-gro GROW on its way im hoping some of those nutes will rectify this problem. Sorry if the pictures arnt perfect uploaded on mobile.
Peace:thanks:

Hi Lochgee,

The soil looks pretty wet, I'd hold back on watering for a bit. Also, what type of organic soil are you using? You said you have already changed the soil once, from what type did you start with and what did you go to?

Yea just gave it a little water before those photos because it was pretty dry even an inch down. The soil is called "organix" just some potting mix that was around the house that my oldies use for their vegie garden. I only changed the soil when i swapped to a bigger pot, still using same soil just obviously refreshed it when i went to a bigger pot.

The stuff is good for flower & vegetables, but I don't think it's going to be all that great for your plant. Every time you water, the time released nutrients are going to be activated and you really can't control how much of the nutrients are being released. It looks like your plants are going through Nutrient burn as seen in on the leaves. I would stop watering & let the soil dry out and carefully replant it regular potting soil. When transplanting don't vigorously shake the soil from the roots and then place it into the new freshly watered potting soil. Don't add any of the Dyna-Gro until your plants recovers. I hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom