need4weed

tash

hello, im tasha from michigan. i kind of think filling this out is stupid but im really bored. and i guess this is the only way to get to know ppl. jso ive been smoking weed for only about 6 years. i love it. i really truelly do, it keeps me from doing other things i shouldnt be doing. its fucked up how much ppl judge you when they find out your habbits, but it think its hillarious that those same people drink every day when they get home from their 9-5er. i dont really care anymore, im done peace

welcome tash...I agree 100% you'll like it here

Welcome aboard Tash . Upper or lower Mich ? ......Ya der hey.

Well ......if there ever was a contest for a place that didn't suck ...... upper Mich would sure be in the running. I don't live there either but that's the impression I got from visiting there.

:smokin: High tash & welcome to the family...we are serious about our MJ!!! I shall vap a bowl in your honor! Hope you contribute and look forward to any future posts or threads from you.:allgood:

Welcome to the boards T.

i grow every year but this indoor season is not going to work for me because im sort of flopping around. so no place of my own right now to do it

it is really great to have you here,:cheesygrinsmiley: tash. glad you found us. hang out smoke with us and soon enough you will have withdrawls when you can't sign in:laughtwo: :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom