Needed advice

MasterLynxx

If one hasn't been to a doctor in 20years, has no primary health care period; suffers from severe depression, anxiety etc. Living in a UN-friendly state, and has no insurance. What should one do if planning a move to a legal state and is a non-qualifying candidate for health care?
:thumb:
you have to see the doctor in person, thanks.

:morenutes:!
If one hasn't been to a doctor in 20years, has no primary health care period; suffers from severe depression, anxiety etc. Living in a UN-friendly state, and has no insurance. What should one do if planning a move to a legal state and is a non-qualifying candidate for health care?
:thumb:

I have seen some peeps get their cards on the easy in my home state. I thought it would be harder for them but no... it wasn't!
Maybe decide which state you like and then call the local chapter of NORMYL, they have doctors that can advice you on a more personal basis!

That's the best advice I have on it man... cheers!

I have, I think I wanna move to sacramento just haven't read anything anywhere's for what to do...

NORMYL????

I have seen some peeps get their cards on the easy in my home state. I thought it would be harder for them but no... it wasn't!
Maybe decide which state you like and then call the local chapter of NORMYL, they have doctors that can advice you on a more personal basis!

That's the best advice I have on it man... cheers!

Nope, Wifey's choice of move. I have never needed a reason or target to move. Just a decision on destination.
I have been looking at Arizona, and Maybe New Mexico.
But the state is the minimal priority, the coverage of dr's conferences and appointment.:Namaste:
Have you ever been to Sacramento?

Just saying

Back
Top Bottom