Needing help with diag

picklehead

I am having a problem with a variety of indoor that i have kept around for a couple of years here in the OC. my plants all seem healthy except for a new developement around the buds. the leaves around the buds are turning shinny like they have oil on them and then burning. heat and distance to light is not the issue however. any ideas? it is only on one variety (4 plants though). the other in the same area is a blueberry from the coop that is very healthy.

forgive me. i am growing in a two stage set up. 2X400w metal hallide to veg and 2x400 hps to bloom. Using a resevoir system with general hydro. the strain is unknown(hereinafter-purple prize). someone that worked at a nursery kicked it to me a couple years ago (the whole thing was maroon, almost black). i have kept it going under lights since, although it does well indoor and out. cloning and cloning. giving them away, as the plant found me for free so wiill its offspring find others. anyway back to the skinny.in the flowing chamber i have 3 of the purple prize and two blueberry that i got from the cannibis coop in Hollywood. The purple prize is showing signes of stress around the buds, even still. they almost look oily. at the same time the more robust blueberry plants show no signs of the same ailment. my last round had nothing like this either. The oily looking patches then burn, but dont seem to harm the bud to any extreme. I thought it was rain water that had worked its way in and dripped, but it is on all of the purple prizes and none of the blue. i had no problems like this in the last coupl eharvests either.
sadly, my alfa momma purple prize met its demise a month or so ago. not bad though, she was kickin for 3 plus years, making those fortunate souls around orange county, who were able to obtain very happy. I still have her clones, blue berry too. i have about a month or so left in the bud chamber. still i see signs of this phenominon. i find no bugs either.

on a side note,. i'm tired of the water pumps and mishaps, etc and will be changing to bubble buckets for the next round and would appreciate any tips.

weed0012.jpg

hmmmmmm...a couple of things pop into me head but i aint sure like....do yas mind if i show a mate and see if he knows?

tis a new one on me also.....another pic might help...try and focus on the shiny shit....

also nise buds and pics to!!!!

stay cool man

is it affecting both indoor and outdoor plants the same?

if only indoor, do bb and pp share the same res?

if so, it looks like the bb might be a nute hog on one of the elements, and might be robbing the pp of N, P, or K.

nothing against this site, but at Cannabis World there are a lot of older, experienced growers that will patiently go through everything with you until you narrow it down to the cause. with your great pics and description, i'm sure you can get your answer within a day.

good luck, NM

Back
Top Bottom