neem good for worms

I was thinking of putting it really diluted in my nute mixture for feeding. I found this on wiki but no info on what it does to roots. Any ideas?

"Formulations made of neem oil also find wide usage as a bio-pesticide for organic farming, as it repels a wide variety of pests including the mealy bug, beet armyworm, aphids, the cabbage worm, thrips, whiteflies, mites, fungus gnats, beetles, moth larvae, mushroom flies, leafminers, caterpillars, locust, nematodes and the Japanese beetle. Neem oil is not known to be harmful to mammals, birds, earthworms or some beneficial insects such as butterflies, honeybees and ladybugs. It can be used as a household pesticide for ant, bedbug, cockroach, housefly, sand fly, snail, termite and mosquitoes both as repellent and larvicide (Puri 1999). Neem oil also controls black spot, powdery mildew, anthracnose and rust (fungus)."

I also read that a study found that earth worms like neem seeds and actually grow heavier, not bigger, ie more muscle. I am just concerned about my roots.:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom