Neem Oil

Finally got some neem oil...I can't remember reading about dosage...Mine is cold pressed virgin organic, but no instructions included...could someone give a ratio amount for a one quart spray bottle...and is adding dish soap required/advised?...want to use it some plants in the veggie garden...Gracias!...h00k...

I don't use pure neem, but I do use miticides that are mostly neem. They recommend 2ml per cup = 8ml per quart. That 10ml recommendation sounds spot on to me.

Thanks as well Major!... did you mean 10 ml of pure neem for quart or gallon?... bear in mind it is to be used outdoors ......learned my lesson a couple weeks ago what an overdose can do, using pyrethrin on the girlz...you know that go big or go home mentality...lolool...cheerz...h00k...maybe I should go with a lil' less...

Thanks as well Major!... did you mean 10 ml of pure neem for quart or gallon?... bear in mind it is to be used outdoors ......learned my lesson a couple weeks ago what an overdose can do, using pyrethrin on the girlz...you know that go big or go home mentality...lolool...cheerz...h00k...maybe I should go with a lil' less...

8 ml into 1 quart of water is what I use. It is 70% neem and some pyrethrin.

Back
Top Bottom