Negative Dilute Result: Am I Being Paranoid?

Hi everyone, I'm getting drug screened via a urine test for my internship this summer and I'm freaking out (please help)

So I quit smoking three and a half weeks before my first drug test. I took 2 take-home drug tests before and passed both with a dark line. Now thinking about it, I also drank a lot of liquid before those, so I'm nervous they were only coming back negative because of how diluted they were... Anyways, so although I knew I was probably good, I still drank a bunch of water and a gallon of cranberry juice the day of the drug test just to be safe. I had no idea you could overdo it. I also did not drink a Qcarbo. To celebrate, I smoked that night (about 3 small bong rips) since I figured I was finally done.

So I just received a call from the lab telling me that my results came back as "negative dilute" because I drank so much water before. It's good that it's negative, but now I'm afraid that it's only negative because it was so diluted. I smoked two days ago (the day of my first drug test), and now I’m freaking out because I have to go retake my drug test in 3 days. After drinking around 60 oz of water today (which is how much I usually drink), I just took another take-home drug test tonight and a very faint line appeared, but it’s still a line, which means it’s technically negative.

My question for is: should I drink a Qcarbo32 the day of the drug test? Apparently it works wonders, but I absolutely cannot have my pee come back as diluted again (which I’ve read can happen), but I obviously can’t have it come back as positive either. If you think I should be fine with just naturally detoxing (i.e. drinking lots of water and sweating these next few days), then that would be preferable. Now I'm fully convinced that all my other drug tests were only producing negative results because of how diluted my pee was. Am I just being paranoid? Please help :(

For reference: I’m a 140 lb female and don't really have a consistent workout routine, but I stay active. Prior to quitting, I smoked almost every night, but only a 2-4 small bong rips per night.

Best option is to use someone else's piss mate. Fill a wee bottle and wrap a couple of deep heat pads round it. Tie it tight into your balls and it'll stay the right temperature. Done it loads of times.
You also get synthetic urine called quick fix 2.0. that works too but can't use it for samples that go to a lab cos they'll realise. Passes every instant piss test though.

Best option is to use someone else's piss mate. Fill a wee bottle and wrap a couple of deep heat pads round it. Tie it tight into your balls and it'll stay the right temperature. Done it loads of times.
You also get synthetic urine called quick fix 2.0. that works too but can't use it for samples that go to a lab cos they'll realise. Passes every instant piss test though.
I used QuikFix this week. It passed but barely. My sample had nearly a fluorescent hue of yellow and was only half the requested amount. The lab tech didn't say a thing. I really think she didn't want to be bothered with a hassle. It's why I went proptly at 8am! Got lucky this time. Next time, who knows?

I used QuikFix this week. It passed but barely. My sample had nearly a fluorescent hue of yellow and was only half the requested amount. The lab tech didn't say a thing. I really think she didn't want to be bothered with a hassle. It's why I went proptly at 8am! Got lucky this time. Next time, who knows?
Haha loads of guys at my work sing "naaaakamura ate ma dug! Ate ma dug!"
It's a football song but I'm more of a snooker guy. Think he's maybe a Korean kick ball dude lol.
My quick fix has always looked like normal piss. Not used it in a while though they've maybe changed it.

Back
Top Bottom