Neikodog's 1st High Brix Multi-Strain

there is a reason why they don't want it legal but they are gearing up for it considering they have a patent on cbd's
yea the us govt does
big pharma companies and tobacco alcohol companies have kept it illegal for years by lobbying
with all the money these big players make the last thing they would want is legal cannabis
tobacco companies, alcohol distillers, big pharma
combined will lose major dollars especially if its recreationally legal
just a thought

Hello gang. Ive been slacking lately. I harvested the Malawi and am in the middle of taking down tester 2. She turned a nice shade of purple this last week without lower the temps. It is very sticky and pretty. I will get a better update later but for now here is the Malawi before chop and tester 2. For the record the initial try of the Malawi was disappointing. It may need to cure a while but my first run at it was like a bad trip. It is really strong and was basically a mind fu*k that lasted 4 damn hours. Anyway pics:
Tester
20150929_171128.jpg
20150929_180707.jpg

Malawi
20150924_170034.jpg

For the record the initial try of the Malawi was disappointing. It may need to cure a while but my first run at it was like a bad trip. It is really strong and was basically a mind fu*k that lasted 4 damn hours.

LOL! Yeah, I'm kinda with you on the Africans. :laughtwo: You got some damned nice bud from it though - nice work! :thumb:

Yup I don't really like my Malawi x pck on its own either. It's nice to add a bit of it to something else though gives weaker strains quite the kick in the ass :passitleft:

Grats on the harvest :high-five:

Too bad about the bum trip. I bet you find a place for it in your arsenal.
Looks awesome!

Looks awesome neiko.....I was wondering on the Malawi.....thought she should b done.......so is the Malawi just plain ass to strong? Or what? That was my pick from the web site.....lol. I guess looks can be deceiving..... Have a great day dude........

I should do this review while buzzed on it to really describe it because one of the things these sativas do to me is make me forget. It was very very smooth and maybe that was part of the problem because I did way too much. When it hit me it was like that oh shit feeling you got the first time you went up a big rollercoaster hill except it never got fun just more oh shit. Its like there was electrodes connected to my head making everything buzz way too hard. No body effect at all. It is very introspective and if i could've changed the channel in my brain to something nice it probably would have been ok. I dont usually have bad thoughts on weed but this stuff.....evil. I just knew anything bad that might happen was going to happen. I just wanted it to end. It lasted that way for 4-5 hours....ugh. I will let it cure and maybe try it mixed with my cbd strain and see if it calms that down some. So yes it is very strong just not in a good way right now.

Very honest review Neiko. What you said there about too strong ...maybe too much of a good thing, dunno. Those feelings were of severe parinoia (spelling). Not good...have had weed that made me feel that way too. Ya , you guessed it, it was a Sativa. That Malawi must have alot of something goin on. Sometimes i find them a little too racey ya know...So, last night i pulled out a jar from the freezer...it had a cola in it....jar was labelled MKU. Tried some and , without a doubt is what i like the best from my "kit" grows. Has the most flavour,the nicest buzz and yielded the most....go figure that eh! That's why i may give it a pot all by itself next round. Put two ZH's in the other one. Anyhow have a great night Neiko and gang! :allgood:

Now I'm intrigued. Not because "I want the strongest, baddest weed there is", rather the cannabinoid profile sounds considerably different than the "norm" these days, I want to find out where it fits in the medicinal arena. I'm sure it does something really well.

:cool:

I should do this review while buzzed on it to really describe it because one of the things these sativas do to me is make me forget. It was very very smooth and maybe that was part of the problem because I did way too much. When it hit me it was like that oh shit feeling you got the first time you went up a big rollercoaster hill except it never got fun just more oh shit. Its like there was electrodes connected to my head making everything buzz way too hard. No body effect at all. It is very introspective and if i could've changed the channel in my brain to something nice it probably would have been ok. I dont usually have bad thoughts on weed but this stuff.....evil. I just knew anything bad that might happen was going to happen. I just wanted it to end. It lasted that way for 4-5 hours....ugh. I will let it cure and maybe try it mixed with my cbd strain and see if it calms that down some. So yes it is very strong just not in a good way right now.

I've had weed like that before, and what I discovered is that you want to smoke it ALONE with the intent of thinking/praying/meditating your way through the "paranoia."

For example, one time wife and I were having a tiff over something and she was TOTALLY WRONG. I couldn't understand why she would start a fight when she was so wrong, etc. So, I smoked some Sativa or other layed out under the stars, got all kinds of obsessive/paranoid thoughts on the topic, smoked some more, kept thinking about it and stressing over it......my mind went all kinds of places, most of them not nice......and finally I came around after about an hour of that to an answer:

(personal revelation/answer here)

Weird thing! Once I did that, not only did my tiff end, but it made me a better man AND I don't get that way much anymore.

I think it can be a form of psychotherapy if the timing is right. Definitely not a party strain!

Thanks for that doc. I really don't want to give up on it. I was so looking forward to this strain too. I will find a way to conquer this beast it just may be in baby steps. I remembered you saying something about overcoming the parinoia before while i was on that dreadful ride. I just kept telling myself "its just the weed" that made it better but still no fun. I will make sure I'm ready to do battle the next time I try this evil some bitch!

Thanks for that doc. I really don't want to give up on it. I was so looking forward to this strain too. I will find a way to conquer this beast it just may be in baby steps. I remembered you saying something about overcoming the parinoia before while i was on that dreadful ride. I just kept telling myself "its just the weed" that made it better but still no fun. I will make sure I'm ready to do battle the next time I try this evil some bitch!

Most of us smoke for fun/relaxation/pain relief/sleep, etc. Some of us have medical conditions that are more serious, while others of us merely love being high and smiling/laughing, etc.

However, there is another side to personal spiritual growth! Strange words and foreign concepts like:

Introspection, humility, repentance, breaking bad habits, getting free from spiritual oppression....stuff like that requires a struggle. Taken to an extreme, this kind of growth requires a monastery or hermit lifestyle. However, having an experience like this once or twice a year is great for personal growth. (working it through to a conclusion, not just coming down from paranoia!)

FWIW, I find that stars work better than sunlight when you need to kick your own stupid ass. Sunlight works better than stars when you need to recover joy in your life. These weird Sativa's are great for both, once we learn how to use them!

ONce you start growing weed like you're describing, you're in "religious" territory, IMO. That's what the ancients used it for. It's kinda the polar opposite of recreational use.

I think it's a great thing if used sparingly!

I'm such a puss, it is one hit for me to test something new.
I took a big hit of scissor hash last night and that was plenty.

Back
Top Bottom