Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Wow! That is one sexy plant!

Here she is @Kitchenhawk this was about 9 weeks in. I took her to 10 weeks. I am sure yours will look similar if not better Neiko!

She is more colorful than what the picture shows. I forgot that InstaGram wont let me swipe between pics on the computer.

LOL, wait until you flower the KF then you will see some purple.

Oh yeah she's a pretty one! I like the bud structure better too.

Hey Stage, I'm trying to keep up with your beauties. The Thai Chi is sexy though!
She is pretty I was happy I took and kept clones. She really grows on her own.

LOL, wait until you flower the KF then you will see some purple.

I just threw one into flower. She was not as big as I like and the roots could have been better, but I had a couple of empty spots and I figured if she is going to stretch I should throw her in. I am pretty sure the second seed I started is another female too! She is lankier though and still in a solo cup.

Looking good @TheGreenYeti ! I always loved the structure on that plant.

Yes the structure is fantastic!

Happy 4th Americans.
I flipped the Thai Chi and GDPupil today. Here they are:
ACE Thai Chi

Massmedical GDPupil

I'm really happy with how these plants look. On a not so good note, the lemon paki x gg is throwing naners like it's her job. So far I've pulled about a dozen off her and so far no pollen.....fingers crossed.

Plants look great Neiko! Sorry bout the paki-gg cross. Good thing you noticed it sooner than later!

So far they've all been sterile but no I don't think I'm keeping it. I'll keep it around until after I try it just incase.

Hi Neiko

I am the same way, I now keep cuts until I can test the smoke after the initial drying . If it isn’t wonderful, I store it away and come back to it in a couple of months, after a good cure, and try it again, and I get feedback from friends also.

Last year I had a C99 pheno that I called toe cheese, it stank bad, but smoked really clean, and the high was great. I didn’t think anyone would like it, so I culled the clones. When I showed it around, everyone want to smell it, they would recoiled in horror after they got a whiff, but also wanted to try some. I’ve gotten more requests for that cut....should have kept her, but I was after the more tropical fruit C99 pheno, which is the one I kept.

Then again room is always a factor

Hi Neiko

I am the same way, I now keep cuts until I can test the smoke after the initial drying . If it isn’t wonderful, I store it away and come back to it in a couple of months, after a good cure, and try it again, and I get feedback from friends also.

Last year I had a C99 pheno that I called toe cheese, it stank bad, but smoked really clean, and the high was great. I didn’t think anyone would like it, so I culled the clones. When I showed it around, everyone want to smell it, they would recoiled in horror after they got a whiff, but also wanted to try some. I’ve gotten more requests for that cut....should have kept her, but I was after the more tropical fruit C99 pheno, which is the one I kept.

Then again room is always a factor

That happens. Curso had a cut of Larry OG that was so offensive I wouldn't keep it around. I gave it to another buddy and his missus told him to get it out of the house because it smelled like rotten feet and cheese. The buzz though was powerful and deep. I just couldn't get over the nasty smell. He finally let it go.

C99 is one I've never grown or tried. I should get on my list of classics to grow.

We tried the Ultra Dog normally dried flowers last night. This is one of the plants that was in some bad soil and I didn't have much hope that the quality was going to be there. I was pleasantly surprised, it was nice and potent and the buzz was perfect for binge watching Netflix. I can't wait to do the clone right. I'm guessing this is the Chem pheno. It had a nice vanilla smell early in flower and that changed to an unidentifiable chemical smell that clears the sinuses. I'm going to keep this one for a while I think. I'd like to pheno hunt this strain a little more but I have so many strains I want to run and this one is very good so that is on hold for a bit. I'll get the clone tested for sure but it was a 2 hit quit for me last night. I could've smoked more but that was a perfect buzz and I didn't want to mess it up..:)

Back
Top Bottom