Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

They're looking very good. I hope taming them won't be too difficult :thumb:

That happens. Curso had a cut of Larry OG that was so offensive I wouldn't keep it around. I gave it to another buddy and his missus told him to get it out of the house because it smelled like rotten feet and cheese. The buzz though was powerful and deep. I just couldn't get over the nasty smell. He finally let it go.

C99 is one I've never grown or tried. I should get on my list of classics to grow.
I grew out a Show and Tell from Annunaki a couple of times and it smelt like straight up feces to me. Just super rank. It formed nice chunky, dense, frosty flowers but the smell was just not one I cared for. Other people enjoyed the smell but not me. I ran an Akorn that most found offense but I was ok with. I actually ran a cut from a friend that STANK. Another friend could not stand the smell of it. The second one I ran smelt of chemicals. I am pretty sure it is a Chem cross or a Chem S1. I gave a family member some of it and they smoked with a friend that refused to smoke any more after their first or second hit. Said whoever grew it used way too many chemical fertilizers cuz that is all they could taste :rofl: It was grown in the kit...

Neiko,
The A5 x Malawi looks like a sure winner.
:thumb:
The Nevilles Haze is gonna require you to channel your inner Ike Turner to keep in check.
:laugh:

I got a little update of the flowering plants. Man I hope this Lemon Paki x gg finishes soon, I can't keep up with the naners anymore and the Thai Chi is going to be throwing pistols soon. I may just take it when I do see pistols. It's at almost 8 weeks now.

Lemon Paki x GG

Platinum Gorilla

Bubba Hash

Thai Chi starting to go vertical.

Back
Top Bottom