Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hi Doc, yeah I'm a little bummed. I can deal with a few naners but this thing is going nuts. I pull about 10 a day off her. I don't know if you can see but the buds are turning purple. Any thoughts on that? The buds look very sativa to me too. Nothing like my GG. I can't remember what your cut looks like.

I couldnt help it.
:rofl::laugh:

Thanks bud. I gotta have variety. I rarely ever smoke the same strain twice in a week. I am digging the ultra dog though. I've had that 3 outta 4 days now.

I can't say I'm surprised. UD is a fascinating line with all its weird expressions, but Chem provides something both for sativa and indica lovers together with her pungent chemical/piney terpenes, that offer unforgettable experience particularly for the vapers. I've been into it for 3 years now and I'd still put it against any top hybrid available in cut or seed form. If you add a very short flowering time to it, you really can't go wrong with it :)

I can't say I'm surprised. UD is a fascinating line with all its weird expressions, but Chem provides something both for sativa and indica lovers together with her pungent chemical/piney terpenes, that offer unforgettable experience particularly for the vapers. I've been into it for 3 years now and I'd still put it against any top hybrid available in cut or seed form. If you add a very short flowering time to it, you really can't go wrong with it :)
Yeah man, it's a great strain. I wish I hadn't had issues. I'm going to put the next one in 1st run soil. I let that one go 8 weeks and I like the result. I tried some of the fermented buds I did as an experiment and that kicked it up another notch and brought out a really nice flavor. Great job Conrad!

Yeah man, it's a great strain. I wish I hadn't had issues. I'm going to put the next one in 1st run soil. I let that one go 8 weeks and I like the result. I tried some of the fermented buds I did as an experiment and that kicked it up another notch and brought out a really nice flavor. Great job Conrad!

8 weeks is quite long for this pheno. Normally she's ready around 6 weeks, but if she had issues she might've needed more time indeed.

Ok gang, I started a new thread for ACE Seeds plants. I'm in contact with Dubi from ACE and since they are a sponsor now I'd like to coax him over to the Mag to help out with ACE genetics. He asked where to look for ACE genetics and we really don't have a vendor forum so I thought I'd try and start one. Please post some pics and ask questions if you have them.

ACE Seeds Plant Pics

8 weeks is quite long for this pheno. Normally she's ready around 6 weeks, but if she had issues she might've needed more time indeed.
Yeah we'll see next run. I don't feel I let her too long. 8 weeks is really quick for me. I don't think I've ever had a plant go less than 8 weeks but that would be nice.

Back
Top Bottom