Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Hey gang I got a little update for ya. I took the lemon paki x gg today, the naners were throwing pollen when I opened them so it had to go. The Thai Chi is starting to bud so paki had to come down. She was in the harvest window anyway. So here's what's happening in the flower tents.

Bubba Hash

Platinum Gorilla

Thai Chi

Grand Daddy Pupil

Jamaican got flipped today

and lastly the lemon paki x gg

;) Great evenin to you D :passitleft:

That nanner throwing cross looks yummy neiko. Doesn’t look much like the lemon paki though does it? :hmmmm:
It looks nothing like lemon paki or my gorilla glue. It has sativa style buds that turned a chocolate purple. This plant is almost a copy of my Jamaican in growth habits and looks. This thing smells more floral than earthy, piney or gassy. Stony thought maybe it was a chocolate diesel phenotype from the GG side. I killed all but 1 clone just in case, I'm not sure how I'd deal with keeping it around.

Lemon Paki must not be a very homogeneous cut. Lots of genetics hiding in there.
Lemon Paki is a Landrace from what I understand. It's the GG side that has all the variation and was the pollon donor. I'm not a breeding expert at all so I don't know if the pollon donor has an edge up on phenotype expression.

Maybe it didn’t come from the bud in the bag... maybe it’s more of the Jamaican? Doesn’t match the growth structure though does it?
Interesting to see how it goes effect wise
:popcorn:
I know it came from the Lemon Paki bag because I saw fall out and quickly snatched it up. I can't wait to try it. The Jamaican plant it resembles is from my trip 2 years ago. I didn't bring any Jamaican seeds back this trip.

Great looking Plants Neiko. That Grand Daddy Pupil is gonna be a beast. :popcorn:

She's a pleasure to grow. It's my 1st MassMedical strain. I have a Lambs Pupil in veg that is not showing me it's sex. It's about ready to flip. I was looking with a loupe trying to see the sex and that baby has resin already. It's probably a dude :(.
Word...what HE ^ said....:popcorn:

Thanks bud! Just trying to stay up with you. That Platinum Gorilla is getting greasy. It's in it's 8th week now and I'm thinking a couple more?

I know it came from the Lemon Paki bag because I saw fall out and quickly snatched it up. I can't wait to try it. The Jamaican plant it resembles is from my trip 2 years ago. I didn't bring any Jamaican seeds back this trip.

She's a pleasure to grow. It's my 1st MassMedical strain. I have a Lambs Pupil in veg that is not showing me it's sex. It's about ready to flip. I was looking with a loupe trying to see the sex and that baby has resin already. It's probably a dude :(.

Thanks bud! Just trying to stay up with you. That Platinum Gorilla is getting greasy. It's in it's 8th week now and I'm thinking a couple more?

Yes. She can go 63 to 65 days depending. Keep stakes on her as she will get her flop on.

Lemon Paki is a Landrace from what I understand. It's the GG side that has all the variation and was the pollon donor. I'm not a breeding expert at all so I don't know if the pollon donor has an edge up on phenotype expression.

My understanding from what I've found researching OG, and there are many theories about that. Lemon Paki is a cross of lemon Thai and a Pakistani Highlands strain, which are fast flowering sativas like Nepalese strains.

Docs cut of LP is very stable!

I'm not saying it's not stable. It's not a strain that exists. It's just a cut. A rare pheno that someone found and used as a parental for OG. It could be an F1 and have all manner of recessive traits that can express from it, but don't manifest in the mother.

Back
Top Bottom