Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Cool thanks. I could only find info that lists really high THC for Cannatonic so yes - it must be a special pheno that you have. I’m not sure I do like Orange terps actually :hmmmm: The CBD Critical Cure i grew has some and i find it a bit funky. That might be something else though and I plan to run some Purple Orange CBD sometime soon so I’ll find out then.

In any case it’s great to have that info about it so thanks. :Namaste:
I just flipped my first cannatonic a couple of nights ago. Excited to see how she turns out. Good to know she only flowers for 8 weeks.
I’ll drop over and check it out. A visit to your place is loooong overdue :ciao:

Cool thanks. I could only find info that lists really high THC for Cannatonic so yes - it must be a special pheno that you have. I’m not sure I do like Orange terps actually :hmmmm: The CBD Critical Cure i grew has some and i find it a bit funky. That might be something else though and I plan to run some Purple Orange CBD sometime soon so I’ll find out then.

In any case it’s great to have that info about it so thanks. :Namaste:

I’ll drop over and check it out. A visit to your place is loooong overdue :ciao:
It's a different mix in the Critical Cure, but from the one I've grown compared to Neiko's cut of Cannotonic in pretty certain it was used in the cross. The orange flavor is the same in both.

Happy Sunday gang. It's harvest day for the Killer A5 Haze, she went 77 days from flip. I'll get pics up a little later but I wanted to share this video. It's a 6 day Sensitization Protocol to reset your CB receptors. It will lower your tolerance and your body will make more receptors so it won't take much to get you high. The thing that caught my attention was the secret breath video. These are short videos but you only need to watch the 1st video and pay attention to the breathing exercise he tells you to do. Once you see how to do it go watch the secret breath video, it really works!! I usually take about 4 bong rips to get me where I want to be, I did this breath thing and I was scary high after 2 hits. Blueberry is very relaxing and just great chill weed. I tried this technique with the blueberry and after 2 hits I was so high I couldn't believe it. It was to the point it was getting a little uncomfortable. I did this again last night but only took 1 hit and I was as high as my 4 hits would get me. I took a total of 4 hits in 6 hours last night. This breathing method opens up the lower part of the lungs where more receptors are that usually don't get engaged. I'd be interested if some of you could try this and let me know if it had the same effect on you.

Sensitiztion Protocol

Happy Sunday gang. It's harvest day for the Killer A5 Haze, she went 77 days from flip. I'll get pics up a little later but I wanted to share this video. It's a 6 day Sensitization Protocol to reset your CB receptors. It will lower your tolerance and your body will make more receptors so it won't take much to get you high. The thing that caught my attention was the secret breath video. These are short videos but you only need to watch the 1st video and pay attention to the breathing exercise he tells you to do. Once you see how to do it go watch the secret breath video, it really works!! I usually take about 4 bong rips to get me where I want to be, I did this breath thing and I was scary high after 2 hits. Blueberry is very relaxing and just great chill weed. I tried this technique with the blueberry and after 2 hits I was so high I couldn't believe it. It was to the point it was getting a little uncomfortable. I did this again last night but only took 1 hit and I was as high as my 4 hits would get me. I took a total of 4 hits in 6 hours last night. This breathing method opens up the lower part of the lungs where more receptors are that usually don't get engaged. I'd be interested if some of you could try this and let me know if it had the same effect on you.

Sensitiztion Protocol
Very cool! :thumb:

Sister SweetSue will appreciate this!

Sensitiztion Protocol
I followed the protocol about 4 months ago and it’s overdue for me. If you guys are even a little interested, please check out the thread in my signature. There are folks that watch that thread and act as a support group while going through the protocol. Nice work Neiko!
@Amy Gardner have you seen this breathing technique?

Neiko - the Erdpurt caught my eye over on ACE’s site recently. They have a wonderful catalog!

The Erdpurt is a high cbd strain. It's a very chill smoke and is good for newbies. I'm running a bubba kush x erdpurt now just for a nice medicinal oil. If you have a high tolerance or like to get as high as possible you probably wouldn't care much for the erdpurt.
I’m embarking on growing my first CBD strain. It takes the Candida that several growers have going currently, and crosses it with my favorite strain so far: Super Lemon Haze. The strains name is Green Doctor from MMG. It’s a 2:1 ratio with a 10 week flower. My hope is that the high CBD will give me relief without being just stoney all the time.

Hey Neiko,..gang. I must apologize for my absence here! I still have to figure out why i don't always get notifications from all my subs. I get them regularly from some , but not all. Anyhow , ...among other things , i've missed, Neiko , have u tried the Zamal Hash yet...and if yes, wat you think? It's been a while since i grew that one and cant recall how it was. Cheers eh.:passitleft: Great day to ya'l gang. :passitleft:

Hey Neiko,..gang. I must apologize for my absence here! I still have to figure out why i don't always get notifications from all my subs. I get them regularly from some , but not all. Anyhow , ...among other things , i've missed, Neiko , have u tried the Zamal Hash yet...and if yes, wat you think? It's been a while since i grew that one and cant recall how it was. Cheers eh.:passitleft: Great day to ya'l gang. :passitleft:
I actually smoked the zamal hash last night. It's a nice tasting (it's a refreshing spring taste) potent hybrid. The buzz is very pleasant and uplifting. It's functional and also good to just watch a movie without falling asleep. It's a nice change of pace. I'm really loving the bubba kush x Nepal jam though. I have to force myself to pick another jar so I don't get burned out on it. When I think about what I want to smoke for the evening it's that one that comes to mind right away. I really should have cloned that one. I decided not to because it was an R&D strain and not cloning it would force me to pop more seeds of it. I doubt I found an extra special one so I have high Hope's I'll find one just as good or better next try.

I wanted to share this video. It's a 6 day Sensitization Protocol to reset your CB receptors. It will lower your tolerance and your body will make more receptors so it won't take much to get you high. The thing that caught my attention was the secret breath video. These are short videos but you only need to watch the 1st video and pay attention to the breathing exercise he tells you to do. Once you see how to do it go watch the secret breath video, it really works!! I usually take about 4 bong rips to get me where I want to be, I did this breath thing and I was scary high after 2 hits. Blueberry is very relaxing and just great chill weed. I tried this technique with the blueberry and after 2 hits I was so high I couldn't believe it. It was to the point it was getting a little uncomfortable. I did this again last night but only took 1 hit and I was as high as my 4 hits would get me. I took a total of 4 hits in 6 hours last night. This breathing method opens up the lower part of the lungs where more receptors are that usually don't get engaged. I'd be interested if some of you could try this and let me know if it had the same effect on you.

Sensitiztion Protocol
I followed the protocol about 4 months ago and it’s overdue for me. If you guys are even a little interested, please check out the thread in my signature. There are folks that watch that thread and act as a support group while going through the protocol. Nice work Neiko!
@Amy Gardner have you seen this breathing technique?

Yes! I’ve used it. :meditate:

Here’s the link for folks who are interested, to the thread we started to give people a place to talk about it and help each other through the process... (the first 48 hours or so can be, tricky)

I’ve used the process really successfully a few times now.

Neiko - I’ve only used the ‘secret breath’ for getting more out of tiny therapeutic doses. And it works really well. I haven’t used it to enhance a super high - but it has left me high off some very small amounts (when that wasn’t my aim!) :Namaste:

It’s not about tolerance so much as our CB receptors get “saturated” and can’t take-up any more. This protocol cleans them out for 2 days and then you do this way cool process for 3 days which actually makes the receptors more sensitive to cannbinoids - therefore making cannbinoids much more effective than previously. Man - the first full highs you go for after the process are spectacular! :slide:

But it’s also great for finding and maintaining very low effective medicinal doses. Many advantages!

Back
Top Bottom