Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Cool find. If it's the Panama x Columbian Gold you better flip it as soon as it fills that 1 gallon. I'm not sure what else it could be pollinated with......better get Ziggy's input. PM coming...
Panama Gold is a more recent mix...a more potent one too, IMO :)

Well after 2 days in the grow room harvesting I have a full drying rack. The Amherst Sour Diesel will go another 7-10 days before I have room to put her on the drying rack. If anyone is looking for a MASSIVE yielding potent strain you gotta try that ASD from HSO.

After sweating it for a couple days now we finally have lift off! Say hello to Lemon Paki x GG4
Here's what 2 days in trim jail got me
And finally, Conrad, here are my 2 Ultra Dawgs. I don't know if you can name the phenotype yet or not but they are sturdy looking plants that will have giant leaves.

Well after 2 days in the grow room harvesting I have a full drying rack. The Amherst Sour Diesel will go another 7-10 days before I have room to put her on the drying rack. If anyone is looking for a MASSIVE yielding potent strain you gotta try that ASD from HSO.

After sweating it for a couple days now we finally have lift off! Say hello to Lemon Paki x GG4
Here's what 2 days in trim jail got me
And finally, Conrad, here are my 2 Ultra Dawgs. I don't know if you can name the phenotype yet or not but they are sturdy looking plants that will have giant leaves.

I'm getting ready to plant UD today. I've been told by all three I supply that they would like me to grow more.

This one will be in soil, upcanned into 7 gal to get the max from the kit. I promised Conrad I'd do one in soil. Lol!

Congrats on the Lemon Paki. :high-five:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom