Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

OK all ya old time stoners, I want to grow out some Northern Lights. Can ya'll tell me what breeder to use for the real deal?

I would be interested in this too, one of my favorite strains in the day.

I have read online Dr. Atomic and Peakseeds.

I have those two, Joey Weed, Ice River Genetics and Jordan of the Islands.

They are among the seeds I want to crack here in the near future.

Get it from Nirvana. They have one of the best Northern Lights #5 male on the market, so they keep the line vigorous supposedly. Oherwise Sensi is probably a solid bet or one of the Canadian seedbanks that kept it in this or another form since the 80s... it's a classic that still comes out in modern crosses. I used to smoke a lot of it in the 90s and it was some powerful shit :)

Thanks for the input guys. It just one of those classics I never got to try. I know ACE used the NL5 in their Tikal breeding some time ago. I wonder why they never released it.

Ace doesn't seem to release those kinds of strains. Those are ones they get from other breeders.

They have a Mexican hybrid that's been grown in Mexico for several decades they just released. No idea what the landrace was originally crossed with though. Their catalogue has really grown in the last several years.

It sure has. I have a fridge full of beans that I haven't tried yet from them. I've had that Orient Express for ever and finally just had to run it. The early tests on it are quite impressive, I can see why it is one their most popular strains. Very unique flavor and friendly sativa buzz. The resin production is on par with the new hybrids which surprised me.

I know they have a good NL and they are using it in their Malawi x NL auto. I just can't get into the autos for some reason. Some people are killing it with them. I just don't have the veg space to give up to a big pot.

Ace guys are just not interested in copycat work. They have their own philosophy of introducing new hybrids to the market that have landrace genes and I think they're unique in this mission.

OK all ya old time stoners, I want to grow out some Northern Lights. Can ya'll tell me what breeder to use for the real deal?
I just started a Northern Lights from Sensi. Not sure if they are the real deal or not though.

Get it from Nirvana. They have one of the best Northern Lights #5 male on the market, so they keep the line vigorous supposedly. Oherwise Sensi is probably a solid bet or one of the Canadian seedbanks that kept it in this or another form since the 80s... it's a classic that still comes out in modern crosses. I used to smoke a lot of it in the 90s and it was some powerful shit :)

I have some from Nirvana as well. Glad that I have two of the ones you recommended. Looking forward to see Neiko do one!!

I have some from Nirvana as well. Glad that I have two of the ones you recommended. Looking forward to see Neiko do one!!

I'll get right on it :thumb:

I saw that right after I asked lol. I'll be watching closely.
LOL, not much to watch yet. She's a cutie at 3 days old. But I will say she is a strong one, I threw her on her head last night. Picked her up, straightened her out and repacked the soil and she is fine.

Have you run the Pakistani Chitral Kush from Ace yet Neiko?

I had seeds but none sprouted. 0-5, it was a couple years ago. I have some Purple PCK x Panama and PCK x Malawi I need to run. I've thought about trying it again but it seems like it's a better strain to breed with than run straight.

Try coastal seeds out Neiko, bob Hemphill, that's all he breeds with is the old school strains. He had quite a few northern light crosses

Thanks Buck! I tried to place an order on GYO last night and now they don't take debit cards. They want BITCOIN or bank wire. I have some BITCOIN but it's in the tank from when I bought it so I don't want to touch that. I'll try again today.

I had seeds but none sprouted. 0-5, it was a couple years ago. I have some Purple PCK x Panama and PCK x Malawi I need to run. I've thought about trying it again but it seems like it's a better strain to breed with than run straight.

Thanks Buck! I tried to place an order on GYO last night and now they don't take debit cards. They want BITCOIN or bank wire. I have some BITCOIN but it's in the tank from when I bought it so I don't want to touch that. I'll try again today.
I ran the Violetta and was not sure impressed with it. The PCK does seem to shine the brightest in crosses. It seems like it breeds pretty true. Being more of an Indica grower it was something I wanted to run in the kit with it being a landrace. I never got around to it though. With it having a very low THC content compared to most everything else I just was not sure it was worth the time and space.

Back
Top Bottom