Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Oh yeah all the time. I'm running Malawi x Panama right now. I've run straight Panama and Panama Haze to name a few. I don't do any breeding, I leave that to others.

Do you keep moms of them until you decide if they are keepers or just roll dice with each batch of beans? I really like the mom idea here. Then I can throw a couple odd ones in here and there to see if its a good one.

She sure does. These cobs are different. I haven't gotten the extreme euphoria that Tangwena describes but it is very enjoyable and the smoke is really really smooth. I think I like smoking them better than eating them for now. I don't have 12 hours a day I can be high.
How long does the high last when you smoke em?

I got a Blue Dream cob and some low and slow dried bud from same plant. I did not notice a difference in them smoking them as for the high. The cob is way smoother to smoke. Its like it takes the hit in the throat and calms it down.

Ok, well thats good to know. I don't enjoy smoking (cause of the harshness....even with good weed) and anything that can improve that is a plus for me. The cobbing is very appealing to me as well since it eliminates the smoking of it all together. I want the intense high but I love my lungs and the ability to breath through them even more LOL.

Ok, well thats good to know. I don't enjoy smoking (cause of the harshness....even with good weed) and anything that can improve that is a plus for me. The cobbing is very appealing to me as well since it eliminates the smoking of it all together. I want the intense high but I love my lungs and the ability to breath through them even more LOL.

Ya, make some cobs. The shit will surprise you, did me. No need to smoke, you will just have to figure out dosing.

The word gets out for a reason. This bud really delivers. I instantly missed it when it was gone and I chopped her rather prematurely.

I'll order some seeds for sure when I make my next order from Ace.

It lasted about 3 hours. .5 grams ground up lasts me all night.
Do you keep moms of them until you decide if they are keepers or just roll dice with each batch of beans? I really like the mom idea here. Then I can throw a couple odd ones in here and there to see if its a good one.
I don't keep moms. I used to clone everything until I figure out if I like it but space becomes a problem. I'll keep select clones now and just keep cloning the clones, no mothers. I'm going to be dumping a lot of my keepers so I can focus on growing out a bunch of ACE sativas and hopefully keep a few.

Yo Neiko... Man I got home last night and I was out after eating and showering... I guess I have to officially admit that I am Getting old... LOL... Green Days and Night... Off to work I go....
:passitleft:
Yep getting old sucks. I'm getting ready to head out too. Here's a nice little oddity for ya. I found this last night while fussing with the girls.

Dry herb vaporizer is the way to good to reduce the harshness, just purchased one myself and extremely impressed with it!

Dry herb vaporizer is the way to good to reduce the harshness, just purchased one myself and extremely impressed with it!
I have the Tru Va, but I don't get the high I want from it.

I used my brother's Volcano one time and I loved it until I found how much it costs. That one was almost like smoking.

Back
Top Bottom