Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Popping a couple Panama while I type+ a couple of Pineapple Fields, Looking great, hope to see more in the future. Drift
Nice selection. I have been growing out Pineapple Fields for a little over a year now. I really enjoy it. It is an easy plant to grow and has a very unique terp profile. Mine even gets a little purple going on towards the end of flower. I got a longer winded pheno that takes 12 weeks to finish but if you get the pineapple juice pheno its supposed to be about 8 weeks or so.

That is my very first round flowering her out. I may take her out of rotation so i can search through more seeds but kind of want to find someone to take it just in case I want it back lol.

Nice selection. I have been growing out Pineapple Fields for a little over a year now. I really enjoy it. It is an easy plant to grow and has a very unique terp profile. Mine even gets a little purple going on towards the end of flower. I got a longer winded pheno that takes 12 weeks to finish but if you get the pineapple juice pheno its supposed to be about 8 weeks or so.

That is my very first round flowering her out. I may take her out of rotation so i can search through more seeds but kind of want to find someone to take it just in case I want it back lol.
Hope mine looks as good as yours, should using Docs Kit I would say.

Nice plant Yeti. She's a fat one. I've heard good things about that strain.

Thanks bud. It is def worth a run or two imo. I would like to get mine tested just to see what kind of numbers shes putting out.

Hope mine looks as good as yours, should using Docs Kit I would say.

Thanks bud. Yeah with the kit you should be able to produce a winner. I hope you get the pineapple juice pheno! Shorter flowering time, more indica structure and the terps are supposed to be crazy!

High and good morning Neiko and friends.
Here is an update on the Jamaican 2.1 cbd clone im currently finishing.

Two weeks ago (flip 20)

These are flip 50

She looks like shes gonna finish sooner than I expected.
She smells fruity and sweet with a hint of nuts. No...not those. :)

Two weeks ago (flip 20)

These are flip 50

Man O Man, I bet she makes some killer COB's

Man O Man, I bet she makes some killer COB's
Gooday M'Lord.
Word, shes got some cob in her future.
I feel like shes gonna come up a little light on weight.
Likely due to her sitting under only 400w. I was hoping for 5 zips or so, but not likely this run.
:(

Gooday M'Lord.
Word, shes got some cob in her future.
I feel like shes gonna come up a little light on weight.
Likely due to her sitting under only 400w. I was hoping for 5 zips or so, but not likely this run.
:(
Well look what the cat dragged in. Good to see ya amongst the living Stage! The Jamaican is looking good, stacking nicely. You may make your goal yet, they haven't really started to swell yet, I've never grown it under HPS but 400 watts should be enough. My last run went 70 days and the run before that 77, yours looks like it will be closer to the 77 at this point. How's the smells?

High brother Neiko
She's sweet fruity smelling with a nutty woodsy tone.
Nothing I've run before smells like her.

Two weeks ago (flip 20)

These are flip 50

Pretty fantastical! Nice work :)

Back
Top Bottom