Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

What i wanna know is,...will she have that same taste as her LP parent?? As you know , Doc's LP is my fav. weed and just love her taste and effects, so i'm really hoping she doesn't disappoint ya. Enjoy the day neiko and friends. Oh, BTW , Neiko...Mare is in hospital , she just got the other half of her thyroid taken out as a precaution due to the biopsy of the other one coming back positive for 'C'. She gets out today and should see her scar this time....looks like 'isis' tried to decapitate her. 4" long scar. She will be needing more canna lotion , for sure. Anyhow , just thought i would mention ....cheers bud!

What i wanna know is,...will she have that same taste as her LP parent?? As you know , Doc's LP is my fav. weed and just love her taste and effects, so i'm really hoping she doesn't disappoint ya. Enjoy the day neiko and friends. Oh, BTW , Neiko...Mare is in hospital , she just got the other half of her thyroid taken out as a precaution due to the biopsy of the other one coming back positive for 'C'. She gets out today and should see her scar this time....looks like 'isis' tried to decapitate her. 4" long scar. She will be needing more canna lotion , for sure. Anyhow , just thought i would mention ....cheers bud!
Sending good vibes for a speedy recovery!

Give her my best. Does she have any lotion left or should I get more in the mail?

Sending out positive vibes Duggs. Scar should fade nicely, especially if she is putting lotion on it. Ms Stank went through similar. The fluctuation of her thyroid levels is going to be a bit of an issue for her. Probably gonna have to try different meds to get it dialed in. If you or her have any questions about it, you can message me or Ms Stank and we can fill ya in bud.

Prayers to your lady brother. :passitleft:

Thanks for the nice words you guys. I will keep your offer 'in mind' Van, thank you sir.
Neiko, Mare said she stopped using your cream when she found out another operation was coming. Said , she still has some left. Is it hot there Neiko....man , i'm sweatin here at my PC.
Anyhow , you guys have a great Sat. night .
Ok good just let me know if she needs more.
Yes it's hot here too and with all the rain we've had the grass grows really fast. Yesterday was the first chance I've had to weed whip the yard, it was kinda gross out. More of the same today I think. I bought a tenderloin roast and cut it into steaks to throw on the grill this weekend since it's grillin' season now.
Have a good rest of your weekend and I'm sending good vibes Mare's way.

Neiko, whats up with the Ace tester strains?
They are coming along nicely, they are still really young. The A5 x Malawi started 1,3,7 bladed leaves.

Here are some flowering plants.

Lemon Paki x GG#4 Day 7

Durban Poison Day 49

Tangie Ghost Train

Black Cherry Punch Day 58

Cannatonic Day 21

Ultra Dog Day 21

The Black Cherry Punch is coming down tomorrow morning. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the long weekend.

So much variety in this tent :)

Back
Top Bottom