Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Thanks again gang.

Ok I cut down my 3 problem plants. It was time. Not a lot of pics but I did take a couple of the Ultra Dog. That thing made some very dense buds, window breakers.

Ultra Dog the Vanilla smell went away and now it smells like some kind of chemical. Kinda clears the sinuses.

Lemon Paki x Gorilla Glue

Bubba Hash and Platinum Gorilla

Platinum Gorilla

Bubba Hash

and these 2 are getting flipped on Wednesday

ACE Thai Chi

MassMedical Grand Daddy Pupil

Thanks again everyone. Enjoy the hot week ahead.

Rock on Neiko! YAY! :yahoo:

How did the Thai chi behave? Stretchy? Trainable? I am crappin my pants thinking about running it this winter inside.

I started training that Thai Chi right from the get go. She's about as big as I want to let her get. I'll be flipping her on Wednesday so I don't know how the stretch will go yet. I'm expecting it to behave like the Panama Haze did. I'm planning on 300% stretch.

Ok I cut down my 3 problem plants. It was time. Not a lot of pics but I did take a couple of the Ultra Dog. That thing made some very dense buds, window breakers.

Ultra Dog the Vanilla smell went away and now it smells like some kind of chemical. Kinda clears the sinuses.

If it smells like some kind of chemical and clears the sinuses, you're for a terpene ride with Chem pheno :passitleft:

If it smells like some kind of chemical and clears the sinuses, you're for a terpene ride with Chem pheno :passitleft:
Sweet! That's the preferred pheno right? My clone is doing great. I topped it and will grow it big now. I'm cooking new soil she'll go into so no issues next time. Seeing I had soil issues I won't be testing it this time but I will test the clone.

Thanks again gang.

Lemon Paki x Gorilla Glue

Bubba Hash and Platinum Gorilla

Platinum Gorilla

Bubba Hash

and these 2 are getting flipped on Wednesday

ACE Thai Chi

MassMedical Grand Daddy Pupil

Thanks again everyone. Enjoy the hot week ahead.
High Neiko,

I see your ho''s.....shining. Stupid carpet of buds on your Plat Gorilla.
Stakes will be needed....soon. ;)
:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom