Neikodog's High Brix Sativas

Dude, they all look great and I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Tangie OG x Malawi. :yummy: I'm seeing trichomes on that girl at only 14 days! I have a feeling she's gonna be the real "killer". :thumb:

Have you run that before???
:welldone:

Dude, they all look great and I'm surprised no one has mentioned the Tangie OG x Malawi. :yummy: I'm seeing trichomes on that girl at only 14 days! I have a feeling she's gonna be the real "killer". :thumb:

Have you run that before???
:welldone:
Nope. Those beans came from @StoneyMemoirs. Maybe he'll show up and give us some info.

Plants are looking great as always bud! I too like the looks of the Sensi Star. The only time I had Sensi Star it was some very nice green fluffy bud. Not sativa type fluffy but nice full fluffy indica flowers. It smelt like lemon fuel and was some of the greasiest bud I have ever touched. Not sticky so much as greasy. Very nice flower.

I hear you about the prices. Here it’s still illegal, so prices of good shit are high, but you can get cheap crap if you want, no problem!

I think on a legal market the only way for you to keep the price up is work out your way into proper craft brand.

I don’t think you’ll be able to maintain your customer base much longer without serious investment.

After the gates were open the average consumer has been free to look for the price that seems right and those who look for the quality first need to know it’s still there... and that means you have to start advertising, cause otherwise you’re gonna be left behind.

I don’t think that those ones who can’t make the leap will survive for much longer. I know this might sound harsh, but I’m trying to look at it from a business perspective.

100%

Hey gang, I got some good news this week. I don't ever get to talk or show my lights because they were never a sponsor here. I happen to notice a sponsor banner for Nextlight on site and that's what I use. I thought I'd reach out to them and see if they needed a grower to showcase their commercial Mega series lights. I linked them my journal and the next day they contacted me to let me know they were open to it. I got a notification yesterday that they are shipping me 2 of there flagship lights. Each one will do a 5x5 for flower so me being in 4x4's I won't have to run any additional lighting. So, I will be wrapping up this journal next week and starting a new one to show off their lights. I hope everyone will follow along. I'll post a link when it's up.

Back
Top Bottom