Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Ya PW...but it's not THE Haze i want...:slide:Only the A5 Neville cut. The A5 Killer Haze. ACE's cut. There areew way too many watered down hazes out there...pfft! Ya,....maybe 10 to 15 % true Haze ...pfft! I want 50%...or more. Just like Hazes. They give me wat i want. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I gotta tell you, this HashplantHaze x KaliChina is a winner! The HashplantHaze is straight from Neville's stock, and it comes from a Haze C male. I'm hearing that the Haze C line is every bit as good as the A, maybe leaning to the Nepali side.

So be on the lookout for Haze C stuff. I can vouch for it. This HH x KC is dangerous!

It grows like a Tikal.

:bongrip:

Wat about trying A5 Killer Haze with , say a potent OG strain,...just for taste /effect.
just thinkin out loud.....havin a Stella...:cheesygrinsmiley:
A Killer A5 x Ultra Dawg may do the trick.... Now if only I can find the boom pheno in male form.

I think I know what I'm going to pop next. ;)

A Killer A5 x Ultra Dawg may do the trick.... Now if only I can find the boom pheno in male form.

I think I know what I'm going to pop next. ;)

This might be a strong cross indeed. If the male passes potency progeny will be really dangerous. I’d stay on the lookout for an OG male... you’re gonna get sth like PD, which is already an excellent strain :thumb:

Wat about trying A5 Killer Haze with , say a potent OG strain,...just for taste /effect.
just thinkin out loud.....havin a Stella...:cheesygrinsmiley:
Karma Genetics has something similar. Karma Genetics had a hand in getting ACE those cuts. He's had the A5 for a while. I know he has a strain that's A5 x crossed to his OG, it's called white something, I don't remember now.

I gotta tell you, this HashplantHaze x KaliChina is a winner! The HashplantHaze is straight from Neville's stock, and it comes from a Haze C male. I'm hearing that the Haze C line is every bit as good as the A, maybe leaning to the Nepali side.

So be on the lookout for Haze C stuff. I can vouch for it. This HH x KC is dangerous!

It grows like a Tikal.

:bongrip:
I'm so glad that's a good one. I will pop one but not until later this winter. I don't want any sativas trying to flower in the dead of winter here, it doesn't work well. ACE and the clone donor suggest the best plants are in the C5 line. I don't know if that's true or it's that they can't release anymore A5 crosses.

This might be a strong cross indeed. If the male passes potency progeny will be really dangerous. I’d stay on the lookout for an OG male... you’re gonna get sth like PD, which is already an excellent strain :thumb:
I may have to try both. I'd like to reinforce the structure, which is already excellent in the Killer A5. But I also want to keep, if not ramp up the potency, so I may try an OG as well, to see how both crosses come out.

I may have to try both. I'd like to reinforce the structure, which is already excellent in the Killer A5. But I also want to keep, if not ramp up the potency, so I may try an OG as well, to see how both crosses come out.
Ramp up the potency?? I'm not sure how much higher it can go. It's already sitting at 29%. If anything it may lower the potency. It will definitely change the terpene profile and the buzz.

Ramp up the potency?? I'm not sure how much higher it can go. It's already sitting at 29%. If anything it may lower the potency. It will definitely change the terpene profile and the buzz.
I haven't gotten a female Ultra Dawg yet, so I'm not certain how potent it is alone but, my cross of purple Malawi x Ultra Dawg is slightly more potent than your cut of Killer A5. And while my Malawi is potent, it seriously ramped up with the UD influence. That partially comes from F1 vigor, which with Killer A5 being an F1 may not amplify as much, but I'm thinking it should be close.

You should try popping a couple of Purple Dawg sometime. It hits instantly and is like jet fuel.
:ganjamon:

Yeah I'll have to give those a go more towards spring. The jet fuel ones seem to only have an audience of 1 and that's me. Those tend to make the wife very manic and she doesn't like that and my "patients" seem to all want indica stuff. This Thai x Panama is special smoke though, I've been reaching for that jar more than any other and the missus can tolerate it and even prefers it. I do want to get to the purple dogs eventually though.

Fuel based strains or chemotypes contain sizeable chunk of alpha-pinene in their terpene basket, which in general gives very alert, zippy feeling to the high. It’s the stuff that make typical indica smokers quite uncomfortable. If that is combined with high thc, it can definitely send people over the edge. It’s an aggressive type of smoke :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom