Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Using the kit is so laid back and easy that most of the time I forget which drench I used last time...lol
I bought a whiteboard and hung it on the wall for this very reason. It is very helpful, especially if your running a perpetual garden or a variety of chemovars. Some will drink faster or require heavier doses of growth, trans, etc..

That was my first post in a month...now I'm caught up and can see the redundancy in it. Made me laugh.

First, your growing kung fu is still strong Neiko. props. I'm still running your old cut of clementine and absolutely love the terp profile in it. Especially when I make rosin with it, but your new cut is still frostier. Interested in its origins.

Second, even though I'm in a temperate zone, I keep my soil in my grow room. I have it split into 2 x 50 gal totes. I mix it in 2 stages. First stage is with a hand trowel. That gets it into the top layer. Then I use my short-handled beach shovel to do the second turn, then add 2-3 gal water into each tote and mix it with the shovel again. Change the date on the tape label and wait 30 days. easy peasy.

Third, That gig in Battle Creek didn't work out btw. Even though it would have been a shitty weather downgrade for us, we were kind of excited to be back up there closer to Mom and other fam, but they decided to go with local talent they could pay less and not have to move in. meh.

Fourth, I did the second round of topping on the bubba hash last week and the two big ones are looking great. Still 2-3 weeks before I can move them into the flower tray, but they have excellent vigor and color and I'm really looking forward to seeing how they handle in flower. Hopefully they'll be an upgrade replacement for the OG I've been running for the last 2 years.

Lastly, hope all you stray cats are enjoying the island. Safe travels brother.

Hi there Gov, we had a great time (yes, in Negril). The weather was gorgeous the whole time. Got my batteries recharged and ready to finish up this winter. I brought back some Jerk sauce from the Best in the West Jerk Chicken place and I think we are going to do up some chicken tonight. I could eat that stuff everyday. I've tried every commercially available Jerk sauces and they don't come close to the real thing, that stuff is soooo damn good.
Sucks about the job but it was probably meant to be. The current cut of Clementine is Crockett Family Farms personal cut that was gifted to Doc. I've been trying to get it from him since he got it and I finally managed to get him to give it to me :yahoo:. The terps are different on this one. It seems a little more on the sweet side than the cut you got. I'll get some pics tomorrow as I chop her down! The Sour Cherries (Crockett Family Farms) will be coming down with it. That is an awesome cut as well (found in 1 pack of seeds).
My new Bubba Hash is looking strong as well, I'm looking forward to flowering that one out too. I have 3 Bubba crosses coming, the Bubba Hash, Bubba Kush (Katsu) x Nepal Jam and Sour Bubba (Katsu Bubba x 2003 Sour Diesel). I do love the Bubba strains. I need to start planning my sativa runs for the summer and I'm definitely hunting some of the old school skunk genetics looking for a real old school skunky one or the elusive road kill skunk. I get more excited for the old school genetics than the new stuff. I like finding unique highs and flavors and there should be plenty of both in those skunk genetics.

Hey Neiko! Welcome Back! Glad you had a great vacation! How could you not. I just dropped 2 of the skunk#2's in some water. Paper towels later then into soil once they crack. Also got Doc Buds Lemon Paki in a 1 and she's doing great! Thanks a ton!

Cheers!:passitleft:
Hi Ween, I was thinking I would start with skunk 2 as well. I'm also interested in the pheno hunter pack and the strawberry haze freebies. I wish I didn't have so many plants in veg right now. I'm going to have to wait a little before I pop any so I don't have a bunch of unhappy veg plants with now where to flower them.
I think I sent you the cut that had a couple mains. I'm messing around with cloning and that one came out pretty cool if I remember right.

Hi Ween, I was thinking I would start with skunk 2 as well. I'm also interested in the pheno hunter pack and the strawberry haze freebies. I wish I didn't have so many plants in veg right now. I'm going to have to wait a little before I pop any so I don't have a bunch of unhappy veg plants with now where to flower them.
I think I sent you the cut that had a couple mains. I'm messing around with cloning and that one came out pretty cool if I remember right.

Yes and she's already the brixiest lady in my stable.

Guess I haven't taken a pic since I put her in the 1.

Hey ya'l! Great day to ya Neiko and friends. Back to the rat race....Jamaica was fantastic. Lotts to talk about....bestest place ...Our DBHBB produce absolutely rocks the island. Locals love it and we had no real desire to smoke local produce. My friend 'Birdman' dropped a big chunk of his own finger hash on me the first day. He had been building and saving that chunk for months , awaiting our arrival. Whoopies was/is just the chillest spot on our planet. Stress seems to melt away when i go there....Until next time...:surf:

Back to the grind. I chopped the Clementine and Sour Cherries today. Here's a few harvest pics.

Clementine

Sour Cherries

Thanks for stopping by.

Back
Top Bottom