Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

heya Neiko,
Hope all is well
Looking forward to your report on the sour bubba, it's one on my list. I haven't ran a sour cross yet, I have a ecsd cross and super silver sour diesel I'm planning on running next. :passitleft:
I'm looking forward to it too. A buddy gave me some super silver sour diesel haze seeds last year and I think the wife accidently pitched them. That should be a good strain to run.

I'm looking forward to it too. A buddy gave me some super silver sour diesel haze seeds last year and I think the wife accidently pitched them. That should be a good strain to run.
I’ve got plenty if you ever decide to give them a whirl let me know I’ll get them to you :high-five:

I get that. I live in a rural area and there is no concern about smell for me. I've had UPS/Fed Ex drivers come to the door and say "man it smells good over here". I'm nose blind to it in my own house. I'm in a lot of houses for my job and I can smell if they are growing or just have stash just about as soon as I walk in. My place may reek but neither the wife or me notice it anymore.

Im the exact same way.....I don't smell shit here but everyone that ever comes over says that same thing "Sure smells good here". I just nod and smile....but don't ever smell it......but then again I rarely ever leave the house!

Back
Top Bottom