Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

Welcome to my 4th journal. I'm honored and excited to be able to showcase these powerful lights from Nextlight. I am currently flowering in 2, 4x4 tents with each tent containing a Nextlight Mega. For environmental control I run a mini split, stand alone dehumidifier and humidifier. My temps range from 68 F lights off and 82-84 F lights on with humidity ranging from 50-60%. Growing medium will be Doc Bud's High Brix Blend used in conjunction with Doc's soil drenches and foliar sprays. This will be my journal home for the for seeable future so there will be many strains with a good portion of them coming from ACE seeds and forum members own creations.

I chose to partner with Nextlight due to their recent sponsorship on 420magazine. I've been using their 1st generation lights (the 525) since 2015 but have been unable to talk about them or show them. Full disclosure, I reached out to them when I saw they were a sponsor and they reviewed my current journal and decided to take a chance on me. I've had one tent up and running since Monday 6-3 and the other light got hung last night. I was very impressed when I plugged them in and it looked like I had double the light I had before. These lights fit a 4x4 perfectly and the coverage is excellent from corner to corner. The plants have been responding well.

Here are some quick links to Nextlight information.

Nextlight Technology

What Makes One Grow Light Better Than Another?

I hope everyone enjoys the ride. If you have any questions, please ask and I promise to get you the answers. Welcome everyone.

Welcome and thanks everyone for joining. I got a busy weekend between harvesting and jarring last weeks harvest so I'll get an update as soon as I can. I'm really really loving what these lights are doing. I bumped the tangie og x Malawi plant while messing with a timer and she exploded in orange smells. For 34 days in she's is really starting to get her smell on. The tangie really came through on this girl without the stretch.

Welcome and thanks everyone for joining. I got a busy weekend between harvesting and jarring last weeks harvest so I'll get an update as soon as I can. I'm really really loving what these lights are doing. I bumped the tangie og x Malawi plant while messing with a timer and she exploded in orange smells. For 34 days in she's is really starting to get her smell on. The tangie really came through on this girl without the stretch.

Sweet man gotta love the orange smells. I ran some tangie'matic from fast buds but that was an auto. And man those had some great buds and yields for an auto. I really like the tangy strain it has a strong tangerine smell to her lol. I got a mandarin cookies clone from bobrown14 so wondering if she will smell alil orangish or not.

Welcome to my 4th journal. I'm honored and excited to be able to showcase these powerful lights from Nextlight. I am currently flowering in 2, 4x4 tents with each tent containing a Nextlight Mega. For environmental control I run a mini split, stand alone dehumidifier and humidifier. My temps range from 68 F lights off and 82-84 F lights on with humidity ranging from 50-60%. Growing medium will be Doc Bud's High Brix Blend used in conjunction with Doc's soil drenches and foliar sprays. This will be my journal home for the for seeable future so there will be many strains with a good portion of them coming from ACE seeds and forum members own creations.

I chose to partner with Nextlight due to their recent sponsorship on 420magazine. I've been using their 1st generation lights (the 525) since 2015 but have been unable to talk about them or show them. Full disclosure, I reached out to them when I saw they were a sponsor and they reviewed my current journal and decided to take a chance on me. I've had one tent up and running since Monday 6-3 and the other light got hung last night. I was very impressed when I plugged them in and it looked like I had double the light I had before. These lights fit a 4x4 perfectly and the coverage is excellent from corner to corner. The plants have been responding well.

Here are some quick links to Nextlight information.

Nextlight Technology

What Makes One Grow Light Better Than Another?

I hope everyone enjoys the ride. If you have any questions, please ask and I promise to get you the answers. Welcome everyone.
Wow, that was an informative read. Sounds like a strong light. I’m subbed !

Back
Top Bottom