Neiko's High Brix Garden Powered By NextLight

This is an interesting topic, potency. I’ve been enjoying two different blueberry strains the last 10 days exclusively. One tested at 13.1%total thc and no cbd, and the other at 11.4% total thc and 5.5% total cbd. Both I and the Mrs. really dig them both. We both have noted a diminishing of the common aches and pains we feel typically after a laborious day at work, and find us reaching for either variety at days end. We are late day, evening tokers. I seem to also maintain a sense of grounded control too, which is great when I’m on call for work, and still want to endulge.

Yeah I'll have to give those a go more towards spring. The jet fuel ones seem to only have an audience of 1 and that's me. Those tend to make the wife very manic and she doesn't like that and my "patients" seem to all want indica stuff. This Thai x Panama is special smoke though, I've been reaching for that jar more than any other and the missus can tolerate it and even prefers it. I do want to get to the purple dogs eventually though.
The ThaiPan is nice. That's been my main smoke since I harvested it. I keep it in my dug out for my one hitter for the drive home from work and it's in my bowl half of the time as well.

Next one will be ready to cut in two weeks. And the following is almost at bud set already. It's a fast growing strain. :ganjamon:

Fuel based strains or chemotypes contain sizeable chunk of alpha-pinene in their terpene basket, which in general gives very alert, zippy feeling to the high. It’s the stuff that make typical indica smokers quite uncomfortable. If that is combined with high thc, it can definitely send people over the edge. It’s an aggressive type of smoke :smokin:

Maybe that's why I love the bubba hash, it's main terpene is pinene.

No purple on my two. One was a more Sativa leaning pheno with Sat. leaves. The other has fatter leaves. Both plants are in 'the fade' now big time. Buds are so knarly looking. My camera just died , so gotta wait for it to recharge...then i'l throw up some pics of the four.
Thanks Neiko...gonna have a look at how many days now...cheers bud! :high-five:
OK,..just counted...right now is 57 days since flip. My planned (only day possible) will be on the 26th, which will be 74 days since flip. Hope they can make it!

No purple on my two. One was a more Sativa leaning pheno with Sat. leaves. The other has fatter leaves. Both plants are in 'the fade' now big time. Buds are so knarly looking. My camera just died , so gotta wait for it to recharge...then i'l throw up some pics of the four.
Thanks Neiko...gonna have a look at how many days now...cheers bud! :high-five:
OK,..just counted...right now is 57 days since flip. My planned (only day possible) will be on the 26th, which will be 74 days since flip. Hope they can make it!
I'm pretty sure Brother Neiko had said he never let his BBH's go past 70 days.

No choice Krip. My two BH will be harvested at 74 days....that's 64 since pistils...
I'm sure the extra few days won't hurt a thing and I likes me some couchlock! :green_heart:

I just remember the answer when I asked Neiko the same question...maybe I can find his post? :hmmmm:

I'm sure the extra few days won't hurt a thing and I likes me some couchlock! :green_heart:

I just remember the answer when I asked Neiko the same question...maybe I can find his post? :hmmmm:
Found it! :yahoo:

The bubba looks on point as well and I don't think you have 3 more weeks on that one, I'd say you could take her in 1 or 2 at the most. I wouldn't take it past 10 weeks from flip. Are her leaves turning colors? That's my key she's in the window.

Thanks Krip.. :high-five: Doesn't change anything...like i said, my only op. is on the 26th. 2 weeks from Sat.
Understood! :high-five: Since I was answering on behalf of Neiko, I just wanted to make sure I had his answer correct! ;)

No choice Krip. My two BH will be harvested at 74 days....that's 64 since pistils...
64 days since pistols is around where I harvested my first run of it. I didn't notice anything amiss with it. It had only been showing amber for less than a week as well, so I would think you're fine. Especially if one is a sativa leaner.

I've noticed the pistols seem to turn early on it. If I went strictly by the pistol change, I'd have cut mine at 7 weeks. She bulks up, and gets very frosty after that point though, so I've been going by the leaf change instead.

Understood! :high-five: Since I was answering on behalf of Neiko, I just wanted to make sure I had his answer correct! ;)
Ya....gotcha bud. Thanks again ... :passitleft:

64 days since pistols is around where I harvested my first run of it. I didn't notice anything amiss with it. It had only been showing amber for less than a week as well, so I would think you're fine. Especially if one is a sativa leaner.

I've noticed the pistols seem to turn early on it. If I went strictly by the pistol change, I'd have cut mine at 7 weeks. She bulks up, and gets very frosty after that point though, so I've been going by the leaf change instead.
Thanks Morgs,..good to know. Never done this strain and it's gettin down to those last days....it's all business in my GR right now...."danger, danger Will Robinson"...."don't go in there"....:ganjamon:

Thanks for the help guys. Yes, Duggan I take mine usually at 63 days. It looks done at 56 but you should let her go 63-70 days. You should be ok going 74 I've just never done it. I usually flip and harvest on Sundays so I'm always taking plants at the end of a week.

There ya go, just gettin home and situated Neiko..:passitleft:grab a puff Mr!
Yes, thanks ...i feel a lil better now lettin her go these next two, last two weeks. This weekend is my free weekend (without the boys) but they are not quite done yet. That means it's gotta be done on the 26th, next 'free' weekend. The LZ still has about two weeks to go..obviously more Sativa in that one. Most /80% pistils still creamy . So looks like timing will be good. The BH smells amazing....to the touchy , feely.
Enjoy the night Neiko, Krip, Morgs, and gang...gonna go take a few pics. Cheers.

Happy Saturday gang. I got an update on the Black Widow. The other plants I flipped a couple weeks ago don't have much to show so just the Widow today. This plant is taking it's time and hopefully she will start to finish soon. Today is Day 76 from flip and she's starting to fade some but doesn't look too bad for 76 days. There isn't much resin on the leaves but when I looked at the pics, the buds are caked with it :slide:

Black Widow Day 76

Enjoy the rest of the weekend. I did finally drop 3 new seeds and I'll drop more in a few weeks. Into the water went Sour Bubba (Katsu Seeds), Supreme Grapes (In House) and CSI Chem Dog x In House Sour Angel (thanks @beez0404). I'm waiting on another ACE order that has R&D strains Black Domina x Nepal Jam, Thai x Panama, Testers A5 haze x Kali China, Oaxacan 79 x Panama and the limited edition Bangi Haze x Panama. Not to mention all the new member strains that have showed up recently. I need a warehouse :confused:

Back
Top Bottom