Neko's Auto Run With Colloidal Silver

NekoDragon

Hey everbody.
First off I would like to thank toker69 for all his work with making feminized seeds. I know there are others here that have also been doing the same thing but it was toker that got my attention and made it understandable for me. So i will be using that method in this new grow as i have tested it with a plant that i have been keeping going for over a year in fear of losing her.

Now on to the start of this grow.

What strain is it?
Well that is to be determined. I have several to choose from all of which are autos and feminized.
Purple Kush Auto
Red Poison Auto
Northernlights Auto
60 Day Wonder Auto
Grapefruit Punch Auto
Pink Lady Auto
Monstruo Blanco Auto
Critical + Auto
This is where i would like some input as i will only be running 2 plants this run as that is all the collodial silver i have enough for. What strain would you like the second plant to be, the first plant is gonna be Red Poison as it was my other halfs decision.

This will be done completly indoors as my area is completly untrustworthy. Room stays in the 70s almost all the time with an rh% range from 45% to 65%.

Soil or hydro?
Soil for this run i do have DWC's that i use but not this time. The soil i use is 30% Compost 30%(home made) worm castings(home made so to say) and 40% perelite. Also each pot gets 1-2 cups of Bio-tone starter plus.

Size of pot to be determined i have all different sizes.

As far as lights go i have 2 led panels and 8 t8's in 4 hubs(2 per hub). I like my leds but i believe they are not as good as they could be so until i figure it out i will be using the t8's.

As far as the room goes i am not without space to try different projects. The room itsself is 14' by 12' but my lights are currently in a total of 3' by 10' area(a 3' by 4' section between 2 3' by 3' grow tents that house my Leds).

The room is cooled with a portable ac unit that has remote control and dehumidifier options.

I do have 1 pest problem and im glad its not mites, but i have nats(annoying pain in the rear nats). Any organic remedy or suggestion would be greatly welcomed.

Watering when needed i have found that as of late with all my plants that it is usually once a week.

As far as nutes go the soil has done really well thus far on other plants but if need be i have compost/worm tea and Bio-tone bloom booster(organic) that i can mix in to the soil. Again any suggestions are greatly welcomed.

Ok now that that is out of the way.
I need help deciding which one the be the second plant for this run as i would like to offer this to the community so they can watch one they may have interest in.

Ha! 1st Subscribed!!

I say Northernlights, but I recommend running one at a time to avoid crossing pollinations.

Unless you can isolate each strain somehow. :)

Hey toker thanks for dropping by and yea i can isolate them. Ill get pics in a few hours when the lights come on and show the different sections i have.

Also im glad your here i would like some input on the leds im using. They are 180w veg and 180w bloom. I got them over a year ago and they seem to work ok but not much difference. I dont know maybe im using them wrong or maybe just to low power. Anyway ill get picks in a few and show everybody.

Here is a general pic of the grow area. Either side is the 3x3 tents with veg light on the right and bloom light on the left.
IMG_20140531_070332.jpg

Neko,

Still figuring out this site but my first grow was Purple Kush so I'd love to see the PK Auto and what it does because I have 3 feminized PK's currently flowering right now on day 43. How do I subscribe to grow journals?

Neko,

Still figuring out this site but my first grow was Purple Kush so I'd love to see the PK Auto and what it does because I have 3 feminized PK's currently flowering right now on day 43. How do I subscribe to grow journals?

When you make a comment in the journal the website automatically subscribes you.

That's why you see many users say things like "subscribed"

Hi chinnubie welcome to 420 and the grow. Pull up a seat and enjoy.
I like the PK as well and the Red Poison is similar kinda why i said ok to my other half when she said to do the Red Poison for her but as most of us know you could have 2 of the exact same seeds and the 2 can be completly different in the end but we shall see who the winner is this round. Still got a few before final decision and i will be doing pics again just beforehand to give eveyone a chance to cast thier last votes.

Just a quick thought. what is everyone's view on DWC and Auto's
I have like 6 DWC buckets that i used for mothers awhile back. Whould it be worthwhile to do it(i hate res changes) but could deal if i would get bigger returns.
Any thoughts?

I'm going to try it one day. After all I'm not making all these fem seeds for no reason.

After I'm done I'll become the mad scientist of autoflowers. :rofl:

I'm going to try it one day. After all I'm not making all these fem seeds for no reason.

After I'm done I'll become the mad scientist of autoflowers. :rofl:

Im quite sure you will

Im kinda doing the same thing getting the seeds to run mad scientist experiments on and the autos will be my guinea pigs muahahahah.

Oh and I saved 15% on my grow budget by switching my seedsurance to toker69:yahoo:

These are the leds i got a little over a year ago
IMG_20140602_182246.jpg

Extreme veg
IMG_20140602_182348.jpg

Extreme flower

Sorry they are sideways my tablet lies sometimes.

Was wondering if it would be better to put both in same tent. My tents are 3x3x6.5 and the core on these light are supposed to be 3x3. I plan on running just autos for a lengthy time and since the rest of my room runs 18/6 i thought maybe putting them both in there together might be better for the autos. Any thoughts /suggestions?

I'm still learning about LED's myself, and I'm no expert.
I know someone who uses that brand, and I'll ask him to look over here.
He's kinda busy, so it may be a day, or two.

Thats kool no rush still got a few till i can even make that move as i am still finishing up snow white. She gets moved to her final room for 30 days in about a week.
IMG_20140602_195302.jpg

You know this sight. Pulled the first 2 that popped open earlier and placed them on top of the other snow white clone that i been doing just for the seeds. In about a week this one will be chopped and the other will be put in the closet to finish out. My humboldt will done at that time too so the 12/12 will be done and i can fully move to straight 18/6 for the autos.

subbed. I've grown snow white before. strong bud with a stinky, piney, sweet smell.

Welcome b.real and yea thats snow white all right. Shes been a good stong plant for me and i dont want to lose her. Thats why im so thankfull to toker showing me the way of collodial silver. I can save her seeds for when i want her again but for now i need a new favorite.

ok so im using diamond series lights 100 watts x2
and diamond series with xml 150 watts x 2
looks like you got one bloom light and one veg light
I guess it couldn't hurt to throw them both together if your gonna flower autos under 18/6 with your veg plants
I don't think it would hurt any
OMM uses the xml for veg and I use it for a bloom light

Kool thanks Cronic. I will be doing that in about a week then. Just means now i got to find another light for the other tent.

Back
Top Bottom